Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Played out like a 1000 pound firework that went poof when lit.   He did it, but it was lame.

Agree. And then goes on to due to further jab the Bills fan base.  Weak. 

It should’ve been done in the same setting as Pinto Ron. Surrounded by 200 Bills fans.  Oh well. Guy’s a tool. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

OMG he did it lol.. IT was not a lot but he did it lol

OK, I have to give the man some props.  He followed through.  Good for him.

He's still a pretentious bloviator though, and I LOOOOOOVE the number Buffalo Bills Social Media did on him.

I love it so much I put it here again just because it's so special.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's still a pretentious bloviator though, and I LOOOOOOVE the number Buffalo Bills Social Media did on him.

perfect

I'm more concerned about what Cowherd said during the segment. It makes a lot of sense.

We have no running game. The Ravens & Colts made it to the redzone 8 times & came away with 16 points...Chiefs won't come away with an average of 2 points per redzone attempt. They gave the reigns to Allen in the Ravens game in the 1st half & said "we're putting it on you!" (due to no running game) & we came away with 3 points. 

Our team doesn't looks like it did in the regular season, and playing the Chiefs is going to be a huge challenge. To me, it looks like Allen plays a bit more hyped up with fans around, and playing in Arrowhead where they allow a lot more fans could make it even more difficult for him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well done by the Bills Media folks.

that being said, they mentioned his Twitter handle.....giving him exactly what he wants.  Just like bills fans across the globe are giving him exactly what he wants.  

Not that my opinion matter, but I feel we should ban his name and handle.  we talk about him, we get a week off.  

He’s using us.  Don’t play his game.  

2 minutes ago, Success said:

It is weird when a pundit just seems to be waiting for a guy to mess up, instead of praising the good play while it's happening.

That was always Bayless w/ Lebron. Really, it's not even attempting to hide an agenda.

Because he doesn’t actually believe it..... it’s part of his act.  Just like the guy this other bum we’re talking about 

18 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I'm more concerned about what Cowherd said during the segment. It makes a lot of sense.

We have no running game. The Ravens & Colts made it to the redzone 8 times & came away with 16 points...Chiefs won't come away with an average of 2 points per redzone attempt. They gave the reigns to Allen in the Ravens game in the 1st half & said "we're putting it on you!" (due to no running game) & we came away with 3 points. 

Our team doesn't looks like it did in the regular season, and playing the Chiefs is going to be a huge challenge. To me, it looks like Allen plays a bit more hyped up with fans around, and playing in Arrowhead where they allow a lot more fans could make it even more difficult for him.

I expect this to be the case early.  Hopefully he settle in.  It’ll be a much different type of environment he’s had all season 

29 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I am expecting a mix bag of run and pass early to "test the waters"

35 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I agree on the lack of a running game and how it might bite us in the butt in the end but I disagree with the rest of this post.

First, Allen played one of his best games against Indy. Our offense looked fine against the Colts, one of the best defenses in the NFL.  And in spite of playing in front of the home fans for the first time this season Allen had the best game of any QB that weekend.  His play almost single-handedly won the game for the Bills.

As for the Ravens game the wind pretty much destroyed DaBold's game plan right from the start.  They put the game in Allen's hands in the first half because they didn't have a choice. When you combine the wind with a smart Baltimore defensive plan (much less blitzing) you had the perfect recipe for slowing the Bills down.

Yet in the end Allen was efficient enough with the passing game to help get us the win.  I'm convinced that in part Jackson forced that pass into the end zone because the Ravens were trailing 10 - 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter and Lamar felt under pressure to score a TD there and not settle for a FG.  That opening 2nd half TD drive by the Bills was one of the most important drives of the Bills this year.  And Allen shined directing it. 

Frankly when I see posts like this I see a whole lot of "wrong Josh" passive aggressive crap coming out. 

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Garbage post.

Allen singlehandedly won the Colts game and that was in front of fans.

Terrible wind slowed Josh and the passing attack in the Ravens game. Bills marched down the field to open the second half and scored. Had the Ravens kept up, Josh would have had more yards and then you wouldn't have had anything to complain about. BUT the game didn't warrant that. Bills were up 17-3 with the D playing great and you want Josh to open it up in that wind? Blah, blah. Nothing about your post makes sense

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

On the offensive side I think the comments you made reflect a prisoner of the moment mentality. First off they have put the offense on Josh's shoulders in every game this year, with the exception of the first Pats* game. Secondly let's not forget Josh had all but 42 of 397 total yards in the Colts game and accounted for all 3 TDs in the game, while completing almost 75% of his passes and had a QB Rating north of 120.

In reality we just played two defenses that finished in the top 8 in the regular season and were run heavy teams that chewed up clock and gave our offense only about 25 minutes on the field in each game. That doesn't even include a gameplan that featured nothing but passing in the first half of the Ravens game with brutal winds to throw and kick in. I don't think any NFL QB would've had a flourished in those conditions.

The Chiefs game will be different than the Ravens game in that their defense isn't nearly as good and the weather will be a lot better to throw in with temps in the mid 30s and winds forecasted to be light at 5-10 MPH. IMO the offense will be fine on Sunday and our defense is going to give up some yards. It will come down to whether our defense can cause a turnover or 2 and force them to kick FGs on a couple of their  other drives.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LanderPoke said:

Garbage post.

Allen singlehandedly won the Colts game and that was in front of fans.

Terrible wind slowed Josh and the passing attack in the Ravens game. Bills marched down the field to open the second half and scored. Had the Ravens kept up, Josh would have had more yards and then you wouldn't have had anything to complain about. BUT the game didn't warrant that. Bills were up 17-3 with the D playing great and you want Josh to open it up in that wind? Blah, blah. Nothing about your post makes sense

You guys are looking & taking offense to just the Josh Allen thing. Look at the entire point. Get off Allen's balls & assess the rest of the situation.

No run game.

Defense allowing opponents in the redzone a lot, yet getting lucky with them coming away with no points.

Larger crowd.

Offense not looking like it did during the rest of the season.

Let go of your Josh Allen fanaticism & see the rest of the situation for what it is.

Lastly, it wasn't "my post," or my points. It was Cowherd's & Wright. I was just reposting it on here - 

Edited by BigDingus