Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

20 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

This is SOOOOOOO awesome! Social media team is killing it!

7 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

Nick wright just declared war on Buffalo. Lol

I love how he shifts the blame to the Bills Social Media team attacking him for his "old takes", instead of just Cowboying up and saying "yep, that's what I said...seems I was wrong, at least for that game"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Nick Wright sucks but he’s exposed so many Bills fans as marks.  He got a huge reaction from Bills fans for talking bad about Allen and he went with it.   I’ve actually never heard of Nick Wright before his rants on Allen and I know many others are in the same boat.

He’s basically a WWE wrestler telling the crowd how they are fat, ugly, and stupid, in hopes that they’ll tune in or buy a ticket to get his ass kicked.  When he is proven wrong, he’ll continue to lie 

This seems to be a popular tactic from Fox Sports, as Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless do the same thing.  No one really watches FS1, so I guess you have to resort to baiting the fan base.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Nick Wright sucks but he’s exposed so many Bills fans as marks.  He got a huge reaction from Bills fans for talking bad about Allen and he went with it.   I’ve actually never heard of Nick Wright before his rants on Allen and I know many others are in the same boat.

He’s basically a WWE wrestler telling the crowd how they are fat, ugly, and stupid, in hopes that they’ll tune in or buy a ticket to get his ass kicked.  When he is proven wrong, he’ll continue to lie 

This seems to be a popular tactic from Fox Sports, as Colin Cowherd and Skip Bayless do the same thing.  No one really watches FS1, so I guess you have to resort to baiting the fan base.  

No one really watches espn anymore. Can you imagine how bad these guys ratings are lol? Yes, its all for views and clicks. Bills social media and TBD keeping this guy on the air for another year with this ridiculousness. Took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

No one really watches espn anymore. Can you imagine how bad these guys ratings are lol? Yes, its all for views and clicks. Bills social media and TBD keeping this guy on the air for another year with this ridiculousness. Took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

I was actually thinking the same thing about ESPN.

Once Wright and Cowherd did the whole Pinto Ron challenge thing, you knew that it was a gimmick.  I’m guessing it was planned out by one of the producers as a way to build synergy and cross promote both FS1 programs.  

When Wright does the Pinto Ron challenge thing, you know that will probably set record ratings for his show...of course the rating will still be small - but still. 

8 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Hes not on espn......

Nick Wright as a heel is actually growing on me.  

Stephen A Smith has a similar shtick towards Cowboys fans.  

It’s all in good fun.  Much better than the Max Kellerman types who truly try to divide and insult people.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, JohnNord said:

He did the same thing to the Pats fans about Brady. On their board they said something like "I see our old friend Nick Wright has transferred his Brady hate to Allen now"