Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

So stop paying attention to guys like Nick Wright and understand they are actors, not analysts. ESPN knows it’s views and click bait by him playing up his anti Allen/Bills schtick. Once people understand this maybe they’ll tune out espn who at one point provided true objective analysis and not “hot take” garbage that reeks of insincerity. People need to really smarten up on the content they absorb and thus waste time getting upset with. 

Yep - much like reality TV.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Amaru523 said:

And this is why I stopped watching these shows a long time ago.  Most of them don't even believe the crap that comes out of their own mouths anymore, they're all just looking for viewers and clicks.

Cowherd in particular seems to parse his shows line up by at mathematic formula of most popular demographics + best selling jerseys divided by trending Twitter rankings. Stumbled upon the Twitter portion by accident when I was listening in my car on the way to work and just happened to hit the Trending tab. He didn't even mix up the subjects to make it seem less obvious. He hit them in order. 

18 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Are you referring to the one on Colin show? If so, she's Joy Taylor. Sister of Bills nemesis Jason Taylor. 

I think that is the one.

She's hot and there are like a million people across the globe in love with her. 😁

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Where?

I peaked into Colin's hideous show because people were talking about this chick and I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

I couldn't remember her name.

But she is hot and apparently she has a major fan club.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I peaked into Colin's hideous show because people were talking about this chick and I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Jenna Wolfe.  The chick on Cowherd's show is hot.  

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh, I thought you were talking about Jenna Wolfe.  The chick on Cowherd's show is hot.  

Shes Jason taylors sister. And she's married to some NBA dude.

Rumor has it she really racks up the sacks.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I think that is the one.

She's hot and there are like a million people across the globe in love with her. 😁

I thought Colin's last co-host Kristine Leahy was much hotter.  Somethin funny lookin about Joy Taylor... though it could just be my engrained association with her brother.

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

What is up with Cowherd advocating to delay a football game because someone is hurt. Are we really there with sports reporting now??

One of his guests (forgot who) asked him when Fox started allowing them to drink alcohol before the show as a result of that take. He deserved it!

That was crazy talk, and he knew it..........but it was still crazy. 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

One of his guests (forgot who) asked him when Fox started allowing them to drink alcohol before the show as a result of that take. He deserved it!

That was crazy talk, and he knew it..........but it was still crazy. 

Jay Glazer

Yeah, Cowherd loves to come up with these things and then milk it for hours on end.

A couple years ago he was banging the drum to get rid of all salary caps in sports.  Just let the smaller markets die off if they couldn't compete.  He brought on a well-respected guest who I think Cowherd felt might agree with him.  Guy instantly told him what a horrible idea that would be.  Never mentioned it again.

25 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Apparently from the Pats boards Nick Wright replaced his shtick about Tom Brady with Josh Allen.

And it is just a shtick and I refuse to get worked up about it. They are not journalists, they are entertainers. It’s that simple. If we are talking about it, they are winning.