Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

On 1/11/2021 at 8:11 PM, Success said:

That clip is clownish.  That guy is the heir to Bayless.

He's not the only one though.  Josh's only really bad play was that sack/fumble - but my goodness. It was ONE PLAY.   

Which QB played a perfect game this weekend?  I missed it if there was one.  

Allen's QBR this last weekend was second to Aaron Rogers.

This Wright character continues to ride his horse on Allen.  Today that horse is nothing more than one of those kiddy horses with springs at each corner.  And he just continues to kick the horse.

On 1/11/2021 at 10:36 PM, Joe Ferguson said:

And if Josh and the Bills win?

Edited by Pokebball

23 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

This Wright character continues to ride his horse on Allen.  Today that horse is nothing more than one of those kiddy hourses with springs at each corner.  And he just continues to kick the horse.

Rodgers didn't play last weekend.    His QBR was actually below Rivers in the game, but Rating was 121.6, the best on WC weekend.

and if the Bills win, then Mahomes will prove who is the best QB.  If Cleveland wins, it is Mayfield has arrived to take the mantle (and did it without ODB)......  Too simple......😜 

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1

Don't feed the trolls. Anyone whose takeaway from the Bills-Colts game was that Allen "tried" to give it away with the fumble and near INT either:

- a) doesn't know s*** about football

- b) is trolling

either way, not worth the calories.  

Edited by Philly McButterpants
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

That was a Patriot Homer if you didn't know.

Yes conveniently forgot the second game which if I was a New England fan so would I.

Yeah I was thinking he was a guest coach or something from the Patriots. Dude actually said "we" lost the game because of a fumble. Who says that on tv?

Edited by Bferra13

36 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

The main issue thay infuriates me on his take is that the odds favor him to be right like 90 percent of the time previously because only 1 team makes the super bowl.

So this week it's still like 75 percent in his favor.

Its weak BS.

I don't watch this guy but you're right on this and I've seen it with other media guys. If Josh has a bad game Saturday then they'll just say "told you so" and completely discount every great game he's had this year. Even if he were to win the SB this season with an MVP award thrown in they would still say "let's see how he does next year with crowd noise and without his OC." 

The only way his play would shut these guys up is if he plays two seasons in a row of great football and wins at least one SB. Just the way it is. But they're the same with lots of players. Some people were like that about Manning - "great in the regular season but crashes in the playoffs when it matters".

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

The main issue thay infuriates me on his take is that the odds favor him to be right like 90 percent of the time previously because only 1 team makes the super bowl.

So this week it's still like 75 percent in his favor.

Its weak BS.

I’m pretty sure I read that he is a huge KC guy so he must feel threatened that someone could possibly be as food as Mahomes. I also think he loves that the Bills could’ve had Mahomes but traded the pick away instead and he wants to think that trade was absolutely lopsided in the Chiefs favor. If Allen continues to be elite, then the trade worked out for both teams, his Chiefs won’t dominate for years like he would like, and it’s a threat to his fan hood 

• Like (+1) 2

If Buffalo wins by any score other than 72-0, he'll make excuses for Lamar and harbaugh.

If Buffalo loses in the division round, hell circle back to how the team is a fluke and JA is a fraud.

If Buffalo wins it all, we're a fluke that will never repeat and we owe it to better teams that lost gimme games.

Do you not see this dudes MO?

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

If Buffalo wins by any score other than 72-0, he'll make excuses for Lamar and harbaugh.

If Buffalo loses in the division round, hell circle back to how the team is a fluke and JA is a fraud.

If Buffalo wins it all, we're a fluke that will never repeat and we owe it to better teams that lost gimme games.

Do you not see this dudes MO?

I haven't liked him since he said the Bills benched Tyrod Taylor because of his race.  

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  There's just no integrity in the "journalism".

Please. This is not journalism.

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Especially when a Bills win gets him a condiment bath

Is that bet still on?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Philly McButterpants said:

Don't feed the trolls. Anyone whose takeaway from the Bills-Colts game was that Allen "tried" to give it away with the fumble and near INT either:

- a) doesn't know s*** about football

- b) is trolling

either way, not worth the calories.  

Why not both?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

This Wright character continues to ride his horse on Allen.  Today that horse is nothing more than one of those kiddy horses with springs at each corner.  And he just continues to kick the horse.

And if Josh and the Bills win? - Nick will say they are the fourth most dangerous because you can't trust Josh Allen. It is a shtick .. I see his face on a youtube video and I deliberately do not select.

• Haha (+1) 1