Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

3 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

On Colin's show today the blurped out they canceled the bet.....

I just saw that on youtube.  Great, Nick Wright finally gonna have to pay for his blatant ignorance and Colin cancels the bet.

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Marshall is to the point now where he was just so tired of Wrights BS here. All year after wright spouts off about allen Brandon marshall would get all riled up and argue. This morning he barely even raised his voice. You could tell he thought it was just a completely pathetic attempt by Wright at this point.

Funniest was when Brandon asked him about Mahommes 4  almost INTs against the Dolphins and Wright replied something on the lines because Allen doesn’t have a Super Bowl ring., Brandon just kept saying your reaching. Lol.  

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Wait till hooknose's Queefs team gets eliminated by the Browns. It will be a riot.:lol:

Nope.  I can already see his next pivot.  Baker > Josh.  It started a bit today.  I know it's play acting, but Brandon Marshall always looks like he wants to punch him in their segments. 🙂 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I loved Brandon Marshall using actual x and O talk to counter Wright. Wright is simply looking for negatives and only focusing on negatives. 

Let me be clear though that fumble by Allen is something we haven't seen in a while and it can't happen vs the Ravens. The INT drop was a combination of an amazing play by the CB and John Brown not fighting through the CB for the ball. Brown ran a weak route IMO. Similar to the Ravens game last year vs Marcus Peters. 

Nick is a total clown.. and Brandon was dead-on!  He was reaching and it’s getting annoying now. 

My favorite was when he criticized Allen’s jump shot pass to Knox on the busted run.  I have seen Mahomes do that before.. and “it’s the most amazing play!”  Josh does it and it’s careless.  

I fully understand some of this is his shtick.. and I know the best way to combat Nick is to ignore him, but my honest question is this: He’s making a living ripping Josh apart. It’s totally pathetic. He can’t make it as a real analyst, so he has to make enemies to create clicks. At any point, does Nick feel bad, like maybe Josh Allen doesn’t deserve this from some no-namer trying to make a living?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

I heard that too, what a shame.  Anyone know more details as to why?

Fear of the Bills Mafia, just sayin...

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Nick is a total clown.. and Brandon was dead-on!  He was reaching and it’s getting annoying now. 

My favorite was when he criticized Allen’s jump shot pass to Knox on the busted run.  I have seen Mahomes do that before.. and “it’s the most amazing play!”  Josh does it and it’s careless.  

I fully understand some of this is his shtick.. and I know the best way to combat Nick is to ignore him, but my honest question is this: He’s making a living ripping Josh apart. It’s totally pathetic. He can’t make it as a real analyst, so he has to make enemies to create clicks. At any point, does Nick feel bad, like maybe Josh Allen doesn’t deserve this from some no-namer trying to make a living?

The jump pass was designed as a run pass option. Allen did exactly as the play was designed. It was a a terrible take. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, DQW87 said:

I just saw that on youtube.  Great, Nick Wright finally gonna have to pay for his blatant ignorance and Colin cancels the bet.

I don't think they cancelled it.  Wright said that he wouldn't hold Colin to his side of the bet as a birthday present to Colin.  With the Bills winning Saturday, Colin wouldn't have had to anyways.  I believe if the Bills win Saturday, Wright loses.  Personally though, I don't want the Bills to eve acknowledge this guy or the bet.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Michael1962 said:

I heard that too, what a shame.  Anyone know more details as to why?

I'm guessing they realized that after all the ***** Nick has talked, Hammer's Lot is more dangerous than Salem's Lot for Mr. Wright.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, H2o said:

Enjoy the clown meltdown. Nick Wright straight out the VW with 13 others.

B-Marsh wasn’t having it!

Brandon is an awesome dude, he was in my brothers wedding. They played HS football together in Central FL. He is definitely going to call a spade a spade. Dick nose is reaching big time at this point and everyone knows it.

• Awesome! (+1) 3

You had to love Nick's reasoning for his double standard about how Josh doesn’t give up on a play.  He said that because Mahomes won a Super Bowl it was okay for him to take 30 yard sacks and have so many dropped int’s but Josh was a liability because him keeping a play alive to pass to a wide open Dawson Knox was an example of his recklessness.

why did you cancel the bet!

44 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

You had to love Nick's reasoning for his double standard about how Josh doesn’t give up on a play.  He said that because Mahomes won a Super Bowl it was okay for him to take 30 yard sacks and have so many dropped int’s but Josh was a liability because him keeping a play alive to pass to a wide open Dawson Knox was an example of his recklessness.

You notice how he covers himself though

In order to impress him and get him the STFU Josh Allen has to WIN THE SUPER BOWL......as if that is not a team accomplishment

It doesnt matter that this whole season has been won on Josh Allen's back.....no running game at all......defense has fallen off...no got to make it the all or nothing scenario on giving a player props

10 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Serious question... couldn’t Bills Mafia raise money for Nick’s charity (if he even has one), and maybe throw a dig in there... like $$ on behalf of Nick Wright, Josh Allen’s son.

Believe the sports guy in Chicago got the same treatment..

How about for a nose job?

He's not a real journalist, he's paid his 75k to be the annoying loud sidepiece to the segments. You can see it when the other former non-players in the show are already chuckling before he starts, while the two former players look almost pre-annoyed.

Other players know what they are looking at which is why he was voted in the Top 100 while your cowherds claim he's not even Top 200. He hates the Bills and their fans but he gets the clicks he needs from them. I hope Bills players shun their segment of they all for interviews.

• Like (+1) 1