Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

I will say that it looked like he was going to keep the bet in place until Nick Wright said he'd still do his if the Bills make it to the AFC Championship then Colin was like oh no risk all reward... okay!

Colin strikes me as one of those guys who watched Allen and was like blah and watched him more this year and fell in love. On top of how good Allen has been this year he has been fun to watch... he is entertaining and it looks like he's caught Colin's heart lol

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, jeremy2020 said:

He doesn't care if he's wrong. The attention is what he wants. It's how he gets paid. Doesn't matter if you're like, "He's a genius and everything he says is gold" or you're frothing at the mouth jumping off the toilet mid-poop rushing to post the latest thing he said to TBD.. he just wants your attention.

Lots and lots of folks around here don't seem to get this.

The "outrage over what Person X just said" is a standard thread starter here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Nick is doubling down. 

Picked the Colts. 

Thinks Allen is due for a down game. 

Brought up McDermott's 2017 Bills team that only scored 3 points in Jacksonville. 

Yeah Nick, because both Bills teams are exactly the same 

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Nick is doubling down. 

Picked the Colts. 

Thinks Allen is due for a down game. 

Brought up McDermott's 2017 Bills team that only scored 3 points in Jacksonville. 

You’re being trolled. He will keep dishing out horrible takes to keep Bills fans as his audience. 

It’s all about popularity. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:40 PM, dma0034 said:

I will say that it looked like he was going to keep the bet in place until Nick Wright said he'd still do his if the Bills make it to the AFC Championship then Colin was like oh no risk all reward... okay!

Colin strikes me as one of those guys who watched Allen and was like blah and watched him more this year and fell in love. On top of how good Allen has been this year he has been fun to watch... he is entertaining and it looks like he's caught Colin's heart lol

Cowherd has come a long way from back in July when he laughed at Josh Allen making the top 100 (at 87) players in the NFL. 

9 minutes ago, alton said:

Cowherd has come a long way from back in July when he laughed at Josh Allen making the top 100 (at 87) players in the NFL. 

How much of a Nostradamus are you telling me someone is what they are based on their stats or W/L record ? I can look up stats. You're the paid expert with a radio show. Give me some expert analysis.

I pray Nick Wright get what he has coming... I honestly feel like he is truly threatened by Allen and the Bills.  I hope he is beyond nervous and i hope he loses sleep saturday night after the bills win like colin cowherd has said.   Then i hope we do match up against the chiefs. to be the best you have to beat the best and i cant wait until josh allen has him eating his words with a face full of ketchup and mustard.  Go Bills and ***** Nick Wright!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, alton said:

That quote/take is a joke in it's own right.  "Great players do not unravel against the best players or coaches".  I'm pretty sure some HOF QBs did exactly that against the Pats teams of old.

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Nick Wright and most of media are still hanging on to the poor performance of Allen from last year's playoff game. They are sure (or hoping) that Allen from a year ago will show up again.

Nick Wright is not hanging on anything. He is a troll because he's self-aware enough to know nobody likes him so he purposefully makes stupid statements to get views and keep a job. If he actually believe the stuff he said he wouldn't be doing stupid segments like "look the Bills Mafia changed my wiki to say Josh Allen is my Dad." 

• Like (+1) 1