Colin Cowherd Nick Wright Bet

Motorin'

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

I ignored him.  Same with Foxworth.  Team is relevant so you're going to get this kinda crap, easier to just ignore it.

He seems pretty thin skinned.  Maybe call him Mister Penis Nose out of respect

Just now, dorquemada said:

He seems pretty thin skinned.  Maybe call him Mister Penis Nose out of respect

Don't even bother.  Easier to ignore. 

I never understood how players could compartmentalize like that but you really do have to completely ignore stuff.  If you're tremaine edmunds and you're on twitter after a game you're going to be wondering why everyone hates you or wants you to die.  

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Don't even bother.  Easier to ignore. 

I never understood how players could compartmentalize like that but you really do have to completely ignore stuff.  If you're tremaine edmunds and you're on twitter after a game you're going to be wondering why everyone hates you or wants you to die.  

Or, alternatively, you can have a chuckle at this and stop playing coach here

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

Or, alternatively, you can have a chuckle at this and stop playing coach here

I like going on twitter for news and commentary.  I don't like going on there for people who are essentially baiting bills fans into confrontation for clicks.  It's annoying, and bills fans are getting a reputation as being insufferable.

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

He is trolling.  Imo he is holding out hope that Allen plays like he did vs Houston in their playoff game this year.  He watched Kc, and Tennessee and confirmed in his mind that Allen is poor.  I would really enjoy Allen knocking his Cheifs off and see him squirm.  At the end of the day him and a few random lesser people in the media still hold on to Allen isnt good enough.  The vast majority agree Allen is on his way to being a star.   

In the end, it won't matter what a few media pundits think.  What will matter is how Allen plays consistently.

My money's on "Boy Blue"

2 hours ago, Chuck Schick said:

He’s not being serious.  It’s all schtick

Had never heard of the guy before or listened to him prior. Honestly sounded like he was annoyed with Wickipedia, but obviously I have no context to his delivery.

Nick is pretty great, actually.  I disagree with him on this one, but he’s smart as hell and is fun once you listen for a while.  He’s good when you agree with him and even more fun when you don’t.  It’s entertainment.