Herd has Buffalo over KC as top team in NFL

racketmaster

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's great that people are talking about the Bills and giving them respect at last,I love it, but Herd is a tool who said Darnold was a franchise saviour and didn't rate Allen at all. He seems to be wrong on almost everything.

Most media are about “hot takes” and instant reactions. Not a lot of perspective out there these days. I find Cowherd to be fairly accurate in his assessments in comparison to the talking heads out there like Skip Bayless, Nick Wright etc. Colin has come around the last few weeks on Allen but he has been a big fan of Sean McDermott for the last few years.  

If there is anything that irks me about his show is that he spends the majority of his time talking about 5-6 big market teams. Most national shows are like this and Buffalo just is not a big market so I get it because it is about ratings on a national level. Dallas sucks but people love and hate them on national level and I guess it makes sense from a $ perspective to talk more about them More than they deserve. 

Just now, racketmaster said:

If there is anything that irks me about his show is that he spends the majority of his time talking about 5-6 big market teams. Most national shows are like this and Buffalo just is not a big market so I get it because it is about ratings on a national level. Dallas sucks but people love and hate them on national level and I guess it makes sense from a $ perspective to talk more about them than they deserve. 

Edited by racketmaster

It doesn't matter if you like Cowherd or think he is a clown. Simple fact that any half credible talking head has Bills at no.1 is insane.

I've been a fan for only 5 years, but I can't imagine how bizarre this has to be for the most of you who went through last 20 years.

Enjoy it.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Does not matter where folks rank our team though I know having those sports pundits change their tune is satisfying.

KC is ahead of us till this team proves they can beat them period. They earned that spot, we did not.

I feel the same way about the Titans.

Not saying we can't beat them, I'm saying bring on the rematch and let's see how the chips fall this time around.

• Like (+1) 6

I have not watched in over a year, but I remember Colin talking in the year after the Allen draft and he talked about Josh and Lamar as being project QBs.  He said that Josh had the highest ceiling.  He also said that Baker was the most pro-ready QB, but did not have as high a ceiling as others in the draft.  He also said that Darnold was the best prospect in the draft.

It doesn't sound to far off.  I don't remember him trashing Josh at all, but maybe I am wrong.

Honestly, I will not even be down on him for his Darnold take because you could take the love child of Aaron Rodgers and Joe Montana and not even he could succeed as a young QB in the Jets' situation.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's great that people are talking about the Bills and giving them respect at last,I love it, but Herd is a tool who said Darnold was a franchise saviour and didn't rate Allen at all. He seems to be wrong on almost everything.

Not anymore, now he is a part of the process!

🤣

KC is kinda like that team that screws around sometimes in games due to boredom before putting the game out of reach at the end and winning. I think we would play better than we did the first time but I don't know if we could beat them.  I mean anything is possible in a 1 game playoff where a bounce here or there could determine an outcome, but I still think they would probably beat us 8 times out of 10.

• Like (+1) 1