Super Bowl ticket prices. What would you pay?

BITE ME

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

wouldn’t surprise me to see double that I’m the door and increases from there on quality of seats 

If corporations aren't buying as many seats, do you think the NFL would increase the lottery?  I don't think they could open it to the public but maybe this year they might?

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

wouldn’t surprise me to see double that I’m the door and increases from there on quality of seats 

If corporations aren't buying as many seats, do you think the NFL would increase the lottery?  I don't think they could open it to the public but maybe this year they might?

6 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

For SB XXV I paid $100/ticket to sit on the 35 yard line, lower bowl closest to the end zone where Bruce got the safety. 

The costs of these tickets now is just silly in my opinion. 

You paid $50 BELOW face value to go to one of the best SB's ever..........amazing.

And for those wondering, I went to my authentic game program from that day to see how much they cost. "So what?" you may say........

Guess who was the halftime entertainment? Don't look it up, just guess.

I live in California and always had 2 options that I would go with if and when the Buffalo Bills make it back to the Super Bowl:

1. Travel to the host city, take in the events around town etc and enjoy the ambiance and watch the game on TV. Given that I have family in the TB area it would really really work well this year. Cost much lower and still feel the big time energy.

2. Go To Buffalo, feel the energy of SB week etc, watch the game with fellow Bills fans, stay in Buffalo through the next few days in case there is a big time celebration for the SB Champs. Enjoy the game with what who and what makes us Bills fans in the 1st place.

3 Last option: Attend the game live and clean out my savings and sell a kidney to do so. Ill pass on #3 and go with 1 or 2.

59 minutes ago, peterlaw said:

A lot depends on the opponent.  For example this year potentially LA Rams (modest travelling support) or Green Bay (huge travelling support).  It's all a question of supply and demand.  With KC and 49ers last year it was not unreasonable to expect of a lot of extra demand to drive prices up, especially in a smaller stadium.

Yes I did expect prices to go up last year for KC and the Sunshine Band.

5 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

I live in California and always had 2 options that I would go with if and when the Buffalo Bills make it back to the Super Bowl:

1. Travel to the host city, take in the events around town etc and enjoy the ambiance and watch the game on TV. Given that I have family in the TB area it would really really work well this year. Cost much lower and still feel the big time energy.

2. Go To Buffalo, feel the energy of SB week etc, watch the game with fellow Bills fans, stay in Buffalo through the next few days in case there is a big time celebration for the SB Champs. Enjoy the game with what who and what makes us Bills fans in the 1st place.

3 Last option: Attend the game live and clean out my savings and sell a kidney to do so. Ill pass on #3 and go with 1 or 2.

do you need the 2nd kidney?  I mean, a combo of 1 and 3 could work ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

There should only be 30,000 people there so I would expect it to be tripled in price

Maybe maybe not.....the gov I will expect he will open things right up.  My gawd it is like a fantasy world here...C19 never happened, SB will go on.....scary times.

39 minutes ago, dlonce said:

Limited supply will likely inflate the prices.

I won the lottery for xxv, just had an infant son and couldn’t go. I got $800 apiece for them.

For XXVIII, I had tickets in the media section. I was offered $1250 each. In hindsight I should have sold them.

That was the year Small World Travel had a promise for a block of tickets and the guy stiffed them because people were paying double for tickets.

When you expect prices to be low they usually are not. Wouldn’t surprise me to see them go to 3k per ticket.

Ill stay home.

I had a Small World trip booked and we went down even though they said the tickets fell through.

We ended up talking to a guy the morning of the game at the hotel where ESPN was broadcasting.  He said some car dealers were giving out tickets downstairs and we might find someone willing to sell.  People were coming up the escalator while we were going down and we were asking if anyone wanted to sell. One couple kind of looked at each other and we knew we had a seller. Followed them upstairs and paid $2500 each for two. 

One the charter home, everyone was pissed because Small World basically abandoned everyone after the first day down there. 

We filed a Class Action lawsuit and I got back about half of my $1300 I paid Small World before they went bankrupt. 

It was so worth it.  The game experience was surreal. But I’m not sure it would be as much fun if there’s a lockdown of some sort.  The night before the game Atlanta was jammed with Bills fans and the Shout Song was being sung in every bar we went to. 

1 hour ago, JustWinPlease said:

Unless I'm guaranteed to witness a Bills victory, I'd rather just sit in the comfort of my own home and watch the game with the people I love.

I'd rather be at the parade, than the game.

I agree, plus I’ll be getting a cold one or going to the bathroom and guaranteed to miss us scoring! Lol

prefer to be home to watch especially the Bills!!

51 minutes ago, MarkMiller said:

i've told my wife many times that i would be willing to financially ruin us for the chance to attend a bills super bowl weekend.  she thinks i'm kidding ... 

The weekend won't be much but the game?  Oh the game!!!

I travelled to Atlanta for the Dallas Super Bowl with a small group from the UK.  Unfortunately we got caught in a ticket scam.  Ended up watching in a big hotel near the Stadium with hundreds of other Bills fans.  The problem was due in part to Dallas fans driving up secondary ticket market.  However I was lucky enough to get tickets for Tampa. Minneapolis & Pasadena.   I also went to the Rams/Pats Superbowl in New Orleans where ticket prices were tumbling on the Friday & Saturday as no one wanted them !  Picked up  3 cheap tickets the day before near the 50 yard line !

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

You paid $50 BELOW face value to go to one of the best SB's ever..........amazing.

And for those wondering, I went to my authentic game program from that day to see how much they cost. "So what?" you may say........

Guess who was the halftime entertainment? Don't look it up, just guess.

Yes I did from someone within a corporation. 

As for halftime show, I did not watch it because of who it was. Ugh. I’m a rock and metal guy. 

Whitney was AMAZING doing the Star Spangled Banner, though. I’ll never forget it. Or the flyover. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Yes I did from someone within a corporation. 

As for halftime show, I did not watch it because of who it was. Ugh. I’m a rock and metal guy. 

Whitney was AMAZING doing the Star Spangled Banner, though. I’ll never forget it. Or the flyover. 

Bills roundtable: Kelly, Tasker and Thomas talk Super Bowl memories

I couldn't find the older gentleman in the sea of waving American flags in the stands, as he wipes a tear from his eye.

So, what happened in this game? I assume Parcells took the ball away from us, but it seems I've forgot how things transpired..........

• Like (+1) 1