Preferred playoff matchups

6 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I have a good friend who's a hardcore Titans fan (weirdly, as he was born and raised in Los Angeles), and we're quite vociferous with the smack-talking. I would have a very hard time admitting that the Titans would be a tougher matchup than the Chiefs.

Be that as it may, the Chiefs are so well coached, they have the ability to dramatically shift their game plans  to their opponents, I think better than any team in the league. The Titans will always play to their strengths (which, admittedly, are an especially hard matchup for us), but I think the Chiefs are much harder to game plan for, as they can adjust so well to their opponents, and are a more complete team. And, of course, there is Mahomes...

I guess until someone beats Mahomes in a big spot, they have to be considered the toughest matchup. Their speed at receiver along with Kelce are tough to game plan for, not to mention Edwards-Helaire is a ball control weapon as he showed in Buffalo. With Mahomes and co. they're never out of games. If you're Buffalo, make it a last possession wins type of game and win the turnover battle. Be sure, after watching Josh and the boys the last 2 weeks, (without Smoke no less), every team knows what a challenge we can be.

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I don’t want to play the Colts.

they are balanced and peaking at the right time. Rivers has a history of basically being flawless against us too. 

I don't know much about the Colts.  

After seeing Allen, and this Offense, against the Niners, and then that second half upon figuring out the Steelers, I'm not really worried about anyone's Defense.

As far as the Colts Offense, our Defense looks pretty good now and Rivers having to throw the ball around in January-Buffalo can't be ideal for him.  I'd put Tre on Hilton and force them to beat us with whatever else they have. 

• Like (+1) 3

The team I don't want to see, aside from the best teams like KC, is Tennessee.

It's a bad matchup for us, they handled us easily last time around, and I think we would have a very difficult time winning in a second matchup.

• Like (+1) 1