Can we sign Kareem Hunt next year ?

Teddy KGB

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Totally agree. Let's be aggressive and trade up for Pitts. Let Knox be TE2. Promote Moss to RB1 and maybe upgrade Singletary? Do not pay big $ for a RB considering upcoming contracts. 

I’m in there like swimwear. 

Though im not as down on Motor as some here seem to be. 

It would be nice to have that 30 yard breaking RB. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

It’s not that deep,   Logic and gug went in for good boy points.  I don’t see many punches being thrown.  
I know it’s the cancel culture era but this Hunt video does not shake me to my core.  

Kareem's punching was a different episode in June.  Hunt punched a fellow guest at Presque Isle Resort.  Description was in link upthread. 

The shakenness of your core does not interest me.

Last chance, yes or no response:

Is shoving and kicking a woman is just "drunk and rowdy" behavior, and anyone who objects to it is seeking "good boy" points or "holier than thou"?

Yes or no?

Is punching a fellow guest at a resort just "drunk and rowdy" behavior and anyone who objects to it is likewise seeking "good boy" points or "holier than thou"?

Yes or no?

This isn't complicated.  Nut up and tell us where you stand.

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Kareem's punching was a different episode in June.  Hunt punched a fellow guest at Presque Isle Resort.  Description was in link upthread. 

The shakenness of your core does not interest me.

Last chance, yes or no response:

Is shoving and kicking a woman is just "drunk and rowdy" behavior, and anyone who objects to it is seeking "good boy" points or "holier than thou"?

Yes or no?

Is punching a fellow guest at a resort just "drunk and rowdy" behavior and anyone who objects to it is likewise seeking "good boy" points or "holier than thou"?

Yes or no?

This isn't complicated.  Nut up and tell us where you stand.

I don’t care about either tbh and I’d like him

in blue and red.  

According to bleacher report the woman was “shoved” after calling him the n word. 

The man who was punched didn’t press charges.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2779740-tmz-kareem-hunt-allegedly-punched-a-man-at-ohio-resort.amp.html

Edited by Teddy KGB

See the other thread, which goes over our Free Agents in 2021.

I would much rather keep those guys on the roster (Milano, Williams, Feliciano) than add yet another running back.

And that isn't even getting into his legal past.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I don’t care about either tbh and I’d like him

in blue and red.  

The man who was punched didn’t press charges.  

I'll take that as a "yes" then. 

Let the record show that Teddy KGB believes punching out a guest at a resort and that shoving and kicking a woman at a hotel constitute typical "drunk and rowdy" behavior, and that his definition of "good boy points" or "holier than thou" is "anyone who objects to this illegal and antisocial way to behave. 

Teddy, Godspeed, and I hope should you be punched in the face by someone with NFL strength or should a female member of your family be shoved and kicked, you and they are surrounded by people who think Just Like You, turn their backs and walk off - NBD.

Peace out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

See the other thread, which goes over our Free Agents in 2021.

I would much rather keep those guys on the roster (Milano, Williams, Feliciano) than add yet another running back.

And that isn't even getting into his legal past.

I would like to recommend this thread to folks who want to discuss FA priorities this offseason:

6 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

did she smack him and call him a n-word ? 

Doesn't matter. If she did, he should have walked away. There's always a reason. Never a good one, though, short of self-defense and there's certainly no evidence Kareem Hunt was in any danger from this woman.

EDIT:  I see now that Hapless already said all this far better than I managed.

Edited by Thurman#1

In any case, spending much money on higher-priced FAs this offseason simply isn't likely, not with our cap the way it is. Expect them to prioritize their own FAs as they have consistently said they would, and bring in some lower-priced guys to fill holes with the money they have left.

Not to mention that Kim Pegula is active and concerned on women's issues. And that she's shown this does impact her decision-making.

In addition to not writing off Singletary and Moss just yet. Last year DS averaged 5 yards per carry so he’s certainly capable. Our OL owns some of that and our focus on 4 wide with our best player JA winning games is a nice formula. We have seen better from our run game since we gave it some commitment. I think we can win a SB with our backs. Next year like any other position let’s upgrade if possible. 
Let it be known from me to Hunt is not the guy from my perspective for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is .. well you know. 

50 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Doesn't matter. If she did, he should have walked away. There's always a reason. Never a good one, though, short of self-defense and there's certainly no evidence Kareem Hunt was in any danger from this woman.

EDIT:  I see now that Hapless already said all this far better than I managed.

That is what he is saying. I’m sure he was calling her a nice girl. Man the lengths your going to support this guy. It’s not his only incident in case your not aware. Yikes 😳 

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll take that as a "yes" then. 

Let the record show that Teddy KGB believes punching out a guest at a resort and that shoving and kicking a woman at a hotel constitute typical "drunk and rowdy" behavior, and that his definition of "good boy points" or "holier than thou" is "anyone who objects to this illegal and antisocial way to behave. 

Teddy, Godspeed, and I hope should you be punched in the face by someone with NFL strength or should a female member of your family be shoved and kicked, you and they are surrounded by people who think Just Like You, turn their backs and walk off - NBD.

Peace out.

Wow. Just wow.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

In addition to not writing off Singletary and Moss just yet. Last year DS averaged 5 yards per carry so he’s certainly capable. Our OL owns some of that and our focus on 4 wide with our best player JA winning games is a nice formula. We have seen better from our run game since we gave it some commitment. I think we can win a SB with our backs. Next year like any other position let’s upgrade if possible. 
Let it be known from me to Hunt is not the guy from my perspective for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is .. well you know. 

That is what he is saying. I’m sure he was calling her a nice girl. Man the lengths your going to support this guy. It’s not his only incident in case your not aware. Yikes 😳 

You might consider maybe reading what I'm saying more carefully.

Edited by Thurman#1