Can we sign Kareem Hunt next year ?

Teddy KGB

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

because Ford stinks ? 

Based on starting 5 games at a new position? Thankfully the Bills will have more patience. Nobody trades 3rd round draft choices and a starting G for RB’s in the NFL. Just draft another RB next year. 

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

And if you were Titans GM...get fired...can't make a blanket statement like this about any position...not even RB

Yep. Never say never, or always. Every situation is unique, but it would have to be a very special situation as far as I’m concerned. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Why on earth would we trade our starting G with flexibility to play T and a 3rd for a RB? Dalvin Cook?  Kamara? Maybe but that’s it.

Flexibility for a bad player to play another position badly is easy to find. Lots of bad OG/OTs out there.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Chubb is the one who is a FA ... thoughts? I don’t like paying RBs .... usually...

How is he a FA?  Same draft as Baker.  So this is year 3.  2nd rd picks are on 4 year contracts.

Not a fan of paying free agent RBs big money but I think Chubb is dynamic and could put us over the top.  Too bad it would probably cost us dearly at other positions.  He’s a stud 

Just now, QLBillsFan said:

Fair but again I would give him one more year. So Hunt is worth a 3rd and a starting G. Must be his great hands 😂 

Starting G should really read "G who starts because his team wasted a second round pick on him and there's no place to put him."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Starting G should really read "G who starts because his team wasted a second round pick on him and there's no place to put him."

Cool response. But the value for Hunt isn’t a 3rd and a starter. In addition to the fact brought up by others that he enjoys beating women. So there’s that. But a sweet opportunity for you to vent about CF. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I just hope our FO just doesn’t get complacent with our two backup running backs....no matter who it is, we definitely need an upgrade...

I'm curious to see what a real nfl off-season will do for a guy like Moss. The physical metamorphosis players go through between year 1 and 2 is superhuman. Could be our Dalvin next year, I think he's got the tools.

• Thank you (+1) 1