Monday Night FB Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns, 8:15 PM

HOUSE

25 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

What’s the deal with Browns offense.  Do they not trust Mayfield in the pocket?  All play action and roll outs.  

Precisely. He has issues from the pocket. 

He’s most effective on the move. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Face palm - how did they come away with zero points there 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Who do we want to win?  

I want nothing to do with Baltimore in the playoffs but they're going to get in even if they lose this game.  Or no?  

If the Browns win the Bills clinch a playoff berth tonight 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I've been reading for weeks about how we match up poorly with Cleveland.  I don't see it at all.

It’s primarily based on our early season issues stopping the run, paired with Tennessee being pretty effective with play action against us when we lost. That’s what Cleveland does well... so automatically it’s a bad matchup. 

The team has evolved since then. I think they’re a fine matchup for us. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Wasn't the Ravens CB like a yard offside, ten feet in front of the line judge a couple downs back?

Hey, kickers miss sometimes. Even Tucker.

DId you see Minny yesterday. Guy missed everything. 3 FGs 1 XP. COst them their game vs Tampa Tommy.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who do we want to win?  

I want nothing to do with Baltimore in the playoffs but they're going to get in even if they lose this game.  Or no?  

Jags, Giants and Bengals are their remaining games.  Most likely making the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who do we want to win?  

I mean technically we're in the playoffs if the Browns win but we'd practically need to smited by Zeus to miss out. Baltimore wins and there's a better chance of the Dolphins making it which they'd be fun to play in the Playoffs.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

DId you see Minny yesterday. Guy missed everything. 3 FGs 1 XP. COst them their game vs Tampa Tommy.

Thought I heard 4 FG missed and they lost by 12? Saw highlights; it would be one thing if they went over the upright, but those almost missed the end of the stadium.