How about some Andre Roberts love.

Roberts is a HUGE weapon on special teams.  There was one punt return where two defenders were around him when he caught it and he just accelerated past both of them. He is amazing returning kicks and I don’t second guess anytime he tries to return KO’s 4-5 yards deep in the end zone. He is extremely confident in his ability as a returner which is what makes him great. 

• Like (+1) 1

It is fun to watch Andre return punts.....while most returners catch the ball - hesitate for a second while Andre is already moving forward gaining yards.  He is a beast out there and as the others have said he will be in the pro bowl for a reason....so glad that Beane picked this guy up!!

18 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

It is fun to watch Andre return punts.....while most returners catch the ball - hesitate for a second while Andre is already moving forward gaining yards.  He is a beast out there and as the others have said he will be in the pro bowl for a reason....so glad that Beane picked this guy up!!

nice point. No dancing.. north and south runner once he gets up to speed 

• Like (+1) 1

At one point last year I suggested sitting him and replacing him with Duke because he wasn't contributing at the WR position which was sorely lacking (toward the end, teams were focused on taking away Smoke and Beas, and there was no one else picking up the slack. In addition, the Bills ST unit wasn't very good overall.  This year, he is a valuable piece to the overall puzzle, especially now that they have a great complement of WRs and their return unit is much better.

As @Shaw66  pointed out in his Rockpile Review, Roberts is tough and his teammates feed off of it. A million years ago, I was the kick/punt returner for my high school team, and that experience actually makes me nervous watching Roberts. One of the hardest and most dangerous ways to handle a return is to sprint north/south at full speed even if there isn't an obvious hole to hit. The chance of a violent collision (even with your own teammate) and/or a fumble is extremely high. But on every return, Roberts accelerates to full speed and just trusts his teammates and his own abilities to make something happen. It gives me anxious flashbacks to my days as a returner... but I totally effing love it!