Allen pre-game: "Let them do all the talking and all the f'ing dancing. We do all the work"

Big Turk

My favorite thing to listen for in these videos every time they pop up are some combination of Barkley/Beasely/Feliciano (because I've heard all 3 of them have done it) scream "We love you Josh Allen" in a really high girly voice.

And it's there at the end of this video again.

Obviously I love the Allen hype up stuff, but to me it's those types of things that tell me these guys love each other, as McDermott likes to say.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

My favorite thing to listen for in these videos every time they pop up are some combination of Barkley/Beasely/Feliciano (because I've heard all 3 of them have done it) scream "We love you Josh Allen" in a really high girly voice.

Obviously I love the Allen hype up stuff, but to me it's those types of things that tell me these guys love each other, as McDermott likes to say.

I'd also guess with no fans in the stands there aren't the ladies in the stand screaming it so I could guess they are saying it for real and in jest as well.

7 hours ago, Buftex said:

Apparently, he does it at every road game.  My memory is hazy, but I think there was a mele' between him and players from another team, earlier this season...Ravens I think.

At the Ravens-Steelers game it wasn't just Juju it was a whole posse of Pittsburgh players.  A whole bunch of Ravens players took exception.

Harbaugh even came out to jaw at them.

I like our approach much better.  "He who dances last, dances best"

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I think they're doing it on behalf of Britt?  It seems not even family members are allowed in the stadium 😥

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At the Ravens-Steelers game it wasn't just Juju it was a whole posse of Pittsburgh players.

Harbaugh even came out to jaw.

Did you hear that in there?

Mongo said it's him and Beas

Yea that makes me laugh every time I look forward to it every week . In a teenage girls voice " WE LOVE YOU JOSH ALLEN " 

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Shoulda played/started singing "Renegade."

Nah.  I don't want that song played on OUR TURF.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean Ray Ray tried jumping over him lol poyer just lifted his shoulder lol.

Ray Ray destroyed himself

There's a reason after the Vikes game Jerry Hughes told Allen "never do that again"

21 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Why do you try SO FREAKING HARD to be negative dude?

I don't...I try to be realistic, and my nature is to prepare for the worst. I'm not sure how you can deny that it's more advantageous when you have a star QB on a rookie deal; once we pay him, the team around him will be harder to maintain.

@Jaraxxus, seriously, what is incorrect or unreasonable about this take that makes you laugh at it?

When positivity and realism are the same in my view, you'll see me be very positive... There are plenty of those posts out there, even from today. But sometimes the realistic view is not so perfectly rosy. Folks should be able to deal with that. Perpetual positivity is annoying and unrealistic.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

A top contract for Allen could doom us to just a good playoff team for the next decade.

We need to win the Super Bowl this year.

Are you feeling depressed again Giuseppe?  Know that your emotional redemption is right in front of you, just reach out and grab a big old handful of happiness, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!