Allen pre-game: "Let them do all the talking and all the f'ing dancing. We do all the work"

Big Turk

8 hours ago, Success said:

Man, we really went though it trying to find "the guy" - 2+ decades, seriously debates about Losman/Edwards, Tuel, Lewis, et al.

But, find the guy we did.  Allen is so perfect for Buffalo & this fanbase - and he's only going to get better.  Good times ahead.

Worth the wait! Realistically, I never even thought "the guy" would be this good once we found "the guy".

30 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Do you disagree that this year is our best financial opportunity to win the Super Bowl?

Yes,  we have two more year of mostly cheap Josh.  You my fellow fan need to cheer the F up 😁👍 life is great as a Bills fan, stop inventing reasons to be miserable enough with the negative waves dude, if ya want to immerse your self in endless worry become a jets fan, they got lots of worry to share. We are going to start calling you Eeyore...

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

11 hours ago, Success said:

Man, we really went though it trying to find "the guy" - 2+ decades, seriously debates about Losman/Edwards, Tuel, Lewis, et al.

But, find the guy we did.  Allen is so perfect for Buffalo & this fanbase - and he's only going to get better.  Good times ahead.

I seriously feel like guys like Losman, Edwards, Taylor and all them always walked out with an attitude of "Let's get this sh*t over with" lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I don't...I try to be realistic, and my nature is to prepare for the worst. I'm not sure how you can deny that it's more advantageous when you have a star QB on a rookie deal; once we pay him, the team around him will be harder to maintain.

@Jaraxxus, seriously, what is incorrect or unreasonable about this take that makes you laugh at it?

When positivity and realism are the same in my view, you'll see me be very positive... There are plenty of those posts out there, even from today. But sometimes the realistic view is not so perfectly rosy. Folks should be able to deal with that. Perpetual positivity is annoying and unrealistic.

I’m reading this and in my head I’m hearing Marlon Brando in The Godfather.  I don’t know why.  I think it’s the line I’ve noted. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This team has got it.  They have the talent, they have the juice, the swagger, the discipline and the belief they can win every game.   This past month they have taken it to another level.

I just love this team and Josh is the leader of this team and everyone knows it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Magox said:

This team has got it.  They have the talent, they have the juice, the swagger, the discipline and the belief they can win every game.   This past month they have taken it to another level.

I just love this team and Josh is the leader of this team and everyone knows it.

Great post agree man. The future to this team looking great for next 10 years.     Excited to see how season finish out.

• Like (+1) 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/12/17/juju-smith-schuster-im-not-going-to-stop-being-myself/

“I’m just having fun, doing myself. At the end of the day, as long as we go out there and play . . . yes, we lost, they had a few words to say, and it is what it is. I’m not going to stop doing it,” Smith-Schuster said, via Brian Batko of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

And this is your typical example of a "me first", more worried about his social media clicks than he is about handling his business, type of Prima Donna we have in the game these days. Like Josh said, "Let them do all of the talking and the :censored: dancing, we do all the work." 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/15/2020 at 8:56 AM, Buffalo03 said:

I seriously feel like guys like Losman, Edwards, Taylor and all them always walked out with an attitude of "Let's get this sh*t over with" lol

Trent Edwards tried very hard to be the Guy here.  The Bills teams did not put him in a position to win.

• Like (+1) 2

I didn’t read the whole thread because I’m lazy, but I think that the Josh Allen quote is actually “...all the Tok-ing and all the f’ing dancing...”

I think he made TikTok into a verb making the dig a more direct shove into JuJu’s area.

Ignore this post if someone else mentioned it.