Allen pre-game: "Let them do all the talking and all the f'ing dancing. We do all the work"

Big Turk

52 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Ok, so between the dancing on our logo and desecrating the statue of Ralph Wilson, I wished we could have put up a 40 burger. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win, but a blowout would have been sweet

How many teams have "blown out" the Steelers this year?  Pretty good D over there.

27 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Cole Beasely doing that little kid voice kills me Everytime.

Everyone is all serious and getting pumped up then “DAD! I LOVE YOU JOSH ALLEN!!!”😂😂😂 

Same. I pretty much just watch these things now in order to see/hear The Cole Beasley Show

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Man, we really went though it trying to find "the guy" - 2+ decades, seriously debates about Losman/Edwards, Tuel, Lewis, et al.

But, find the guy we did.  Allen is so perfect for Buffalo & this fanbase - and he's only going to get better.  Good times ahead.

A top contract for Allen could doom us to just a good playoff team for the next decade.

We need to win the Super Bowl this year.

• Haha (+1) 1

This was sick...After JuJu danced on the Bills logo...Josh had this to say to the team.  Every time I think I cant love Josh more than I already do he goes and ups the ante!  LFG!  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This was sick...After JuJu danced on the Bills logo...Josh had this to say to the team.  Every time I think I cant love Josh more than I already do he goes and ups the ante!  LFG!  

Yep. I can dig that :)

JuJu's juju no good in Buffalo.
We work f'g harder

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean Ray Ray tried jumping over him lol poyer just lifted his shoulder lol.

Ray Ray destroyed himself

Ray Ray should of gotten a penalty from taking that shot at Poyer. Bills did a great job of letting it slide of their backs and get back to kicking the Steelers ass.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Ray Ray should of gotten a penalty from taking that shot at Poyer. Bills did a great job of letting it slide of their backs and get back to kicking the Steelers ass.

I'd bet Poyer was laughing after getting shoved by a tiny dude that just got knocked silly. It is pretty comical.

• Like (+1) 1