Allen pre-game: "Let them do all the talking and all the f'ing dancing. We do all the work"

Big Turk

Man, we really went though it trying to find "the guy" - 2+ decades, seriously debates about Losman/Edwards, Tuel, Lewis, et al.

But, find the guy we did.  Allen is so perfect for Buffalo & this fanbase - and he's only going to get better.  Good times ahead.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

I didn't see Juju dance on our logo. When was this?!

Apparently, he does it at every road game.  My memory is hazy, but I think there was a mele' between him and players from another team, earlier this season...Ravens I think.

5 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

They showed him doing it at one point during the game, he did it during warm ups...and in typical Collinsworth fashion, he talked about how much he loved that and how can you not like their wide receiver group, blah blah blah

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

During warmups

When the special teamers are out there too... so its just punters punting to each end, and kickers practicing FGs... ferguson is the guy in the video who kinda stands up and looks at him.  I'm glad he didn't do anything though, its stupid to confront a player like that.  

29 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

LOVE this pre-game soundbyte from Allen!

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1338485390953603072?s=20

Oh, we did some dancing all right.  This is on the sideline, after the 2nd pick with 7:17 left in the game.

18 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

During warmup.  And he posted it on TikTok right away, just in case anyone missed it.

I bet Taron Johnson was "crunk" when he picked a pass intended for Juju and ran it back.

Here:

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, we did some dancing all right.  This is on the sideline, after the 2nd pick with 7:17 left in the game.

During warmup.  And he posted it on TikTok right away, just in case anyone missed it.

I bet Taron Johnson was "crunk" when he picked a pass intended for Juju and ran it back.

Bills were dancing on Big Ben's grave hahaha

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:
6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That was perfect karma.

Schyster thought he had a clean clear catch.

Edited by I am the egg man

43 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

LOVE this pre-game soundbyte from Allen!

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1338485390953603072?s=20

Cole Beasely doing that little kid voice kills me Everytime.

Everyone is all serious and getting pumped up then “DAD! I LOVE YOU JOSH ALLEN!!!”😂😂😂 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 3