Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Some Pony fans get it.  This guy was spot on with some good humor, Have to give a rare thanks to the YT algorithm for this recommendation.

I subbed when he said, and I quote "Pro Football Focus can go **** themselves":flirt::thumbsup:

He is welcome in Bills Mafia anytime.

Great find!  This guy is definitely a hoot

on Josh Allen: "A big reason for his success, other than natural big-dickedness, is that he's had the same coaches..."  😂

And as you say, his call-out on the fumble grading of Lock vs Jones - yep, he gets it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Damn, I get up early and you still make me feel un-punctual

I do not like this.  Crossing fingers it's not the start of another trip down the Covid Schedule Whop

no way. just some staffer at their facility. All good. 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Damn, I get up early and you still make me feel un-punctual

I do not like this.  Crossing fingers it's not the start of another trip down the Covid Schedule Whop

Agree.  Or the Qbs had another mask off dance off and Denver trots out Hilton again.

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

My profound thought and one and only contribution to this thread: Is this the week Tyler Bass kicks a 60+ yard field goal? . . . I think he could hit a 70 yarder in Mile High, but would McD ever let him try???

End of Half under 5 secs he would.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, finn said:

Whaley, man, he's looking worse and worse as time goes on. And he looked back at the time. Three first-round picks for Watkins and Manuel. 

Whaley traded back before selecting Manuel and got a second and third round pick which became Kiko and Goodwin.  

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Anyone want to bet that “staffer” = another meathead strength and conditioning coach? 

it was, but no fair since it was reported half hour ago that it was their strength coach. you get no points because you could have cheated. 

2 hours ago, stosh64 said:

Some Pony fans get it.  This guy was spot on with some good humor, Have to give a rare thanks to the YT algorithm for this recommendation.

I subbed when he said, and I quote "Pro Football Focus can go **** themselves":flirt::thumbsup:

He is welcome in Bills Mafia anytime.

Perna is a good watch.  He is enjoying the heckling of Tompa bay this year (so a lot of good NFL content not just Denver).  I got hooked last offseason with his "are you a moderately priced free agent we will sign you" bit.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

it was, but no fair since it was reported half hour ago that it was their strength coach. you get no points because you could have cheated. 

no way! Are you serious? I swear I didn’t even look or know that. 

37 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4cc6ae9f835f85f901082ff22b676d17.jpeg

i swear I didn’t know that. I should get some kind of award for calling the covid positive case being (yet another) strength and conditioning coach.