Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I see you over there at the orange mane going to battle with that fool.... He very conveniently has left out the 3 games this year where allen was on full send vs top 5 d's like the fins, rams and niners.

good luck, bro.

Hahaha...that dude is clueless...he wants to talk about Allen's game against the Chiefs and Patriots but conveniently ignores the 4 games against top 5 defenses where Allen shredded them.

Edited by matter2003

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Hahaha...that dude is clueless...he wants to talk about Allen's game against the Chiefs and Patriots but conveniently ignores the 4 games against top 5 defenses where Allen shredded them.

its funny because just today, as i was lurking over on that board, i was listening to nfl radio where solomon wilcotts talked about allen for 10 minutes and how he's elite now. and then listened to a podcast from "the athletic" about Allens ability when he leaves the structure of a designed play..... but ya... system qb

Edited by Stank_Nasty

40 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

That will be said a lot this week but I think one big factor will counterweigh that notion.

The Bills all know that this game "clinches" the AFC East.  So they have a lot to play for.

No way they want to have that possibly go to next weeks game in NE.

I really hope it all goes as planned because having the boys go to NE all loose could be a fun show!

Yeah, after seeing what this team is capable of, I can’t bet against them.  In years past, I’d have no problem wagering against them, while still rooting for them. Not this team.  Not against Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Just have to keep reminding them win Saturday = AFCE champs. But I agree this does have the feeling of a letdown coming off a big primetime win over the Steelers. I do think the Bills win as they are the much better team over Denver, but I could see it being close.

The Broncos are missing just about their entire defensive backfield.   

5 minutes ago, Golden said:

The Broncos are missing just about their entire defensive backfield.   

They’re playing this week with a rookie, a practice squad guy and a guy they just signed off the street this week. Sounds like the entire defensive backfield to me. Josh Allen says thank you.

Edited by clayboy54

6 minutes ago, wjag said:

Wow.  You really went at it on that board.  🙂   Their poster "Action" never backed down.  I enjoyed the back and forth.

That "Action" character is just laughably wrong. I thought about registering for that forum to tell him WHY he's wrong, but it didn't seem worth the time or effort. 

His contention is that the Bills are winning solely because of "great team football" and Allen is nothing more than the product of that. Nevermind the first four weeks of the season -- all wins -- in which Allen was THE reason for team success. Nevermind the fact that we have a middling run game that doesn't scare anyone and an average offensive line. Nevermind the fact that for the first 7ish weeks of the season, our defense was playing below average football....

No no, all our success is due only to "good team football" and Allen is nothing more than a product of that. "Overhyped". 🙄

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

They’re playing this week with a rookie, a practice squad guy and a guy they just signed off the street this week. Sounds like the entire defensive backfield to me. Josh Allen says thank you.

Their safeties, Simmons and Jackson, are very good. But yeah, the cornerback depth chart is pretty damned ugly.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

That "Action" character is just laughably wrong. I thought about registering for that forum to tell him WHY he's wrong, but it didn't seem worth the time or effort. 

His contention is that the Bills are winning solely because of "great team football" and Allen is nothing more than the product of that. Nevermind the first four weeks of the season -- all wins -- in which Allen was THE reason for team success. Nevermind the fact that we have a middling run game that doesn't scare anyone and an average offensive line. Nevermind the fact that for the first 7ish weeks of the season, our defense was playing below average football....

No no, all our success is due only to "good team football" and Allen is nothing more than a product of that. "Overhyped". 🙄

Their safeties, Simmons and Jackson, are very good. But yeah, the cornerback depth chart is pretty damned ugly.

Appreciate the attention to detail.  Thanks for the whole picture 👍

@Zerovoltz was setting the record straight in that Broncos fan Josh Allen thread. He's absolutely killing it.

I think he starts here:

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2720603-josh-allen/page5

Seriously, I can't think of very many people who aren't bills fans and aren't paid to cover the bills with that kind of knowledge. Like not even Simms.

Edited by mbs
link and flattery
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CNYfan said:

Doesn't the Bills announcement say that it will be on ABC, in Buffalo?  WKBW?  

Hopefully it will come to the CNY ABC affiliate also.  Schlereth despises the Bills and loves the Broncos.  Mute city ...

I thought the game was exclusively on NFLN this week?

Looking at spectrum in Rochester it is only listed on NFLN on their guide.  Same as spectrum Buffalo.

Edited by The Wiz

55 minutes ago, mbs said:

@Zerovoltz was setting the record straight in that Broncos fan Josh Allen thread. He's absolutely killing it.

I think he starts here:

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2720603-josh-allen/page5

Seriously, I can't think of very many people who aren't bills fans and aren't paid to cover the bills with that kind of knowledge. Like not even Simms.

it’s too bad people give @Zerovoltz crap here 

all they want to see troll and just don’t pay attention 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I see you over there at the orange mane going to battle with that fool.... He very conveniently has left out the 3 games this year where allen was on full send vs top 5 d's like the fins, rams and niners.

good luck, bro.

Hey, keep politics out of this!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Who else hates these Sunday night, Monday night and Saturday games.  I long for a nice 1pm Sunday Bills game.  4:30 on a Saturday.  Awful.

We are looking at a month of no 1pm Sunday games. Hate it.

I don't know, I'm stating to like them.  I can adjust my life for these BIG wins!

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I'm guessing he's a Colorado State fan / alum.  CSU is Wyoming's biggest rival in the MWC.