Week 15: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Feels like we're playing top 10 defenses every week how is that even mathematically possible in a 16 game season lol

Yeah, we've faced some tough defenses already and still have more to go. NE can show up and play defense, and Miami has a tough defense too.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, MJS said:

Yeah, we've faced some tough defenses already and still have more to go. NE can show up and play defense, and Miami has a tough defense too.

Miami's D scares me the most. Not only are they just good, but they seem to be that team this year that is getting plenty of lucky bounces and tipped balls go their way on top of it. I'm sure some of that is good coaching as well, so hats off to Flores.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

This schedule has been brutal...even the teams we play with sub .500 records are teams that could show out and beat anybody that lose a lot of close games (outside of the jets lol)

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Feels like we're playing top 10 defenses every week how is that even mathematically possible in a 16 game season lol

Just shows how Legit Josh and The offense really is. The knock last year was that we were paper champions. Can't say that this year. Why we are now being viewed as elite.

• Like (+1) 3

The Broncos have been playing better as of late in their past four games, they are not an easy out. In the past four games they beat the Dolphins who were red hot at the time, lost in a blowout to the Saints but they were literally without a QB, took the Chiefs to a one possession game and beat the Panthers. The Bills desperately need to take care of the division this week because I don't want this to come down to beating New England. 

I think ideally the Bills seal up the division and keep themselves in the running for the two seed. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Philo said:

Miami's D scares me the most. Not only are they just good, but they seem to be that team this year that is getting plenty of lucky bounces and tipped balls go their way on top of it. I'm sure some of that is good coaching as well, so hats off to Flores.

I wonder if the Bills have 12 wins.....will McD rest the critical guys like the Jets game last year.  If you want a run in the playoffs, best to heal those who can benefit as well as protect key guys (Like Allen and Diggs)  So, depending on seeding.......normally (not 2020), I would be rooting for best record so we would get max home games for the Bills Mafia.  But, in this season where the stadiums are really TV studios', a home game has less advantage imho.  So, resting the troops seems logical to me.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, bigK14094 said:

I wonder if the Bills have 12 wins.....will McD rest the critical guys like the Jets game last year.  If you want a run in the playoffs, best to heal those who can benefit as well as protect key guys (Like Allen and Diggs)  So, depending on seeding.......normally (not 2020), I would be rooting for best record so we would get max home games for the Bills Mafia.  But, in this season where the stadiums are really TV studios', a home game has less advantage imho.  So, resting the troops seems logical to me.

I hope we are resting starters in week 17 because we are locked into seeding. The next couple of weeks will be fun!

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The Broncos have been playing better as of late in their past four games, they are not an easy out. In the past four games they beat the Dolphins who were red hot at the time, lost in a blowout to the Saints but they were literally without a QB, took the Chiefs to a one possession game and beat the Panthers. The Bills desperately need to take care of the division this week because I don't want this to come down to beating New England. 

I think ideally the Bills seal up the division and keep themselves in the running for the two seed. 

Denver D is actually pretty good.

Drew Lock is inconsistent at best. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Philo said:

They don't scare me at all.  Allen has had some of his best games against that Dolphin D.

• Like (+1) 1