Feed the Beas!

DCofNC

I’m really hoping there is a chance for Beasley to get force fed over the next two weeks, the guy is 162 yards shy of 1000.  It would be awesome to have 2 WRs with 1k and with the way he has contributed this year, I would love to see him get it. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I’m really hoping there is a chance for Beasley to get force fed over the next two weeks, the guy is 162 yards shy of 1000.  It would be awesome to have 2 WRs with 1k and with the way he has contributed this year, I would love to see him get it. 

He'll get that and some more.  Brown is coming back.  That's going to open up stuff for him.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Yeah, I agree...I would love to see that. He's been a beast for us this year.

Edited by KGun12TD
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Poor foster. Couldn’t crack Green Bay’s ugly receiver room, now can’t get active for Washington. Not a good sign 

As soon as the Crimson Tide Booster Club finishes their Mint Juleps, they'll be over to lay a beating upon you, suh!

😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Next "Three weeks" 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thank you. Yes, Math is tough..

It’s looking more and more like the season ender won’t mess with playoff seedings. If so, and Cole B is close to 1k receiving yards, Play Him!

Love to see him get 100 catches as well. He deserves this!

• Like (+1) 1