Fun Monday: Add one player from non playoff roster/playoff drought Bills

1 hour ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

CMC posted insane stats, and the Panthers still had one of the worst records in the NFL.

This season, the Panthers are literally a better football team WITHOUT CMC.

The Panthers are a better team this year because they ditched Cam. Having an accurate game manager at QB is an upgrade alone, but they'd be in the wildcard hunt with a healthy CMC all year.

25 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Chase Young is going to make a run at Bruce Smiths sack record when it’s all said and done. Chase Young is the easy choice, he’s only 21 years old and will be so fun to watch in the coming years. Young is the type of DE that only comes out once every 50 years.

They were saying this about Myles Garrett 

8 hours ago, H2o said:

This is actually a tough question. Darren Waller would have to be the guy I would take though. Can you imagine Diggs, Brown, Beasley, and Waller on the field at the same time? We'd put up 40+ every week. 

Waller gets my vote. So many Bills fans are content with sitting tight with Knox & Co.  Not me. Those 4 on the field at the same time would be devastating to defenses. 

• Like (+1) 1

If it has to be a Bill, I choose Kyle Williams. 

If it’s any player on any roster that’s not going to

make the playoffs from any era, Fletcher Cox. 

Edited by Yav

I think the drought-era Bill that would improve us most right now is Fred Jackson.  He had an uncanny savvy for picking up short first downs and turning 1 yard gains into 5 yards gains (Singletary and Moss both do this occasionally with pure effort but Freddie just knew how to hit tiny holes with the body control to fall the right way).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, blitzboy54 said:

I can read, I said choose one.

Who doesn't like choices?

People that can't read? 

13 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

LOL, how many clowns cannot read

Any of the following

Kyle Williams

Nate Clements

Antoine Winfield

Eric Moulds

Aaron Schobel

Moulds was on a playoff team.  Had the playoff record for receiving yards in a game for a long time. 

47 minutes ago, JY422 said:

Fred Jackson. No doubt #1. 
Kyle Williams #2

Eric Wood #3

stephon Gilmore #4

Wood? That would be heart over head for sure.

Moulds was absolutely unreal. For this team as built now? Prime schobel or spikes or pat williams...sure I'm missing some obvious choices.