3 worst passing teams right now are...

Artem Lipatov

8 hours ago, metbill said:

So, if you had a Henry on your roster you should be on this list too?  Brownies are limited by what they can and can't do consistently, which is pass.  Allen is proving week by week that he was/is the big QB get of that draft.  Lamar has been solved, at least for the moment.  We will see tonight....

The Browns also played three weeks in a row in very bad wind or rain which limited passing for both teams. They averaged like 145 yards a game for three games in a row. 

Also take into account that Buffalo has been running the same offensive system for 3-year straight in Cleveland has been running four systems in three years. It takes a while to get comfortable in a system and really open up what you're trying to do.

And Cleveland leads the league in rushing. The total offenses are 11 yards a game difference.

Edited by cle23

Passing yards is an irrelevant stat just as 300 yard games are.

It's TD/INT ratio and YPA that matter.

Allen is playing great.  They are winning throwing the ball.  I am one who believes they can win even in the cold with that type of offense.  If the Bills had a better run game and had 50 yards more rushing a game sure I would take it.  Balance is fine.  But there is no reason to try to achieve balance just for balance sake.  The four best players on offense are Allen, Diggs, Beasley, and Brown.  Play to your strength.

7 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Yea, I was wondering what happened to the “300 yards passing is overrated” crowd too 😂

I'm still here. 300 yards passing is a useless stat that does not predict winning.