Collinsworth - Credit where credit is due.....

Billsfan1972

After all the crap about PFF, he was very complimentary about Allen throughout (even as he was not very good early on).  

The second half he was effusive in his praise.

But geez has he ever looked at a map (or was taught geography).  Not knowing that Toronto is 100 miles from Buffalo???🙄😡

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

Just now, Billsfan1972 said:

After all the crap about PFF, he was very complimentary about Allen throughout (even as he was not very good early on).  

The second half he was effusive in his praise.

But geez has he ever looked at a map (or was taught geography).  Not knowing that Toronto is 100 miles from Buffalo???🙄😡

I mean. It’s Canada. Most forget it’s even up there sometimes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7

I will eat some crow here.  I felt certain we were going to get stilted praise at best for Allen, and that If he did have a poor start we would get some real Allen is trash talk from Chris, but that was not the case.  Good job last night.

• Like (+1) 3

C'mon. He has seriously lost a step. Did anyone else catch when he was comparing the current Bills to when they had Brady? He thought he was covering the Patriots! Easy mistake for an old guy I guess because the red uniforms do kind of look like the old Pats uniforms. He is also taking over for Joe Thiesmann. I used to tell him to shut up constantly too.

16 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

I mean. It’s Canada. Most forget it’s even up there sometimes. 

Ahh Canada.  America's attic.  Love me Canada. Awesome country, awesome people and Bills country.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Re: Canada

Americans’ knowledge of geography is generally pretty bad. When I tell people I’m from Buffalo, I’m frequently asked, “So, did you drive into NYC often when you were growing up?”. I had another person tell me that the Niagara River flowed from Lake Ontario to Lake Erie because that was “down” on the map! We’re lucky people know Canada is a separate country.

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Well to split hairs from Niagara Falls it is only 80 miles to Toronto.....😉

Depending on how many bars you stop at along the way.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Max Fischer said:

Collinsworth is the worst no matter what he says. I’d rather listen to Aikman. 

I’d rather listen to the sound of 2 giraffes mating in the hot African sun than listen to Collinsworth. It’s not as bad when you’re team is doing well though 

Edited by Brennan Huff
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’d rather listen to the sound of 2 giraffes mating in the hot African sun than list to Collinsworth. It’s not as bad when you’re team is doing well though 

He seemed fine the first half too, where it was a punting contest.....