Bills can clinch Division on Saturday

DE Bills Fan

If the Bills beat the Broncos next Saturday, they clinch their first division title in 25 years by virtue of a better record in common games (10-4 vs 9-5). This assumes that the Bills would lose their last two games and the dolphins win their last three games. That would make both teams 11-5, 4-2 in the division snd 1-1 head to head. All the bills need to do is win one of their last three games and they are in no matter what Miami does. 
GO Bills!!!!!

• Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Process said:

Don't bills need to lose out, and dolphins win out for them to win it?

It's already over

No, but a good question.  They have 8 wins so if they win the next 3 and we lose the last 3, we are 10-6, and they are 11-5.  Not worried.  We are now 5-3 against winning teams.  The Steelers are 4-1.  We’ll beat the Broncos and Pats.  The Dolphins depends on do we need to win.  I certainly hope we play everyone into the second half regardless as we’re not getting a bye.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

No, but a good question.  They have 8 wins so if they win the next 3 and we lose the last 3, we are 10-6, and they are 11-5.  Not worried.  We are now 5-3 against winning teams.  The Steelers are 4-1.  We’ll beat the Broncos and Pats.  The Dolphins depends on do we need to win.  I certainly hope we play everyone into the second half regardless as we’re not getting a bye.

Right. You said no but then agreed with what I said. 

For dolphins to win the division, the dolphins would need to win out and the bills lose out. That's the only way.

Which means the race is over, because that is less than 1% to happen. 

• Like (+1) 2

One thing that has gone unnoticed with today's win -   *NE now officially cannot win the AFC East this year*

With Buffalo winning today and taking their record to 10-3, the worst they can finish is 10-6...the Patriots already have 7 losses.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, ganesh said:

One thing that has gone unnoticed with today's win -   *NE now officially cannot win the AFC East this year*

With Buffalo winning today and taking their record to 10-3, the worst they can finish is 10-6...the Patriots already have 7 losses.  

Not necessarily. If a major COVID incident occurs the NFL can add 8th team to playoffs and with Christmas coming it is likely.

The Broncos have a respectable team. Vic Fangio is an old school coach who gets his players to respect the game and play hard. Their offense isn’t the best, but they can control the clock and make some big plays. I think the Bills can guarantee themselves a win as long as they start off 7-0. 

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Steelers fans and media are not taking this well... 

So Steeler Nation is running Ebron out of town? Fine. C’mon over, Eric!

4 hours ago, FieldGeneral said:

They played KC tough in KC. This won't be an easy game. Especially playing there on a short week. 

um.. check your schedule..

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I remember some guy, IQ not withstanding, claiming the Bills would be 9-7 if they were lucky. :rolleyes:

WhereTF is he? 😲 Geez.. I hope he’s ok... 🤔🤣