2-pt defense is concerning me

The Red King

Hey, I posted positive on another thread!  I'm loving this win, but I'm allowed to be a lil leary.  Up 16 and I thought it was a two-score game, figuring Pitt would get both conversions if they got the TDs.

80% surrender rate, meaning we are 1/5 defending them.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Have we successfully defended a 2-pt conversion this season?  So far it hasn't come back to bite us, but it is a lil worrysome.  That should not be more reliable then a PAT.

I believe we are at 0% at stopping them. 

what’s odd is that teams are converting in sort of the same way every time— I swear it’s the same throw to the back left corner or the endzone every time. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, brianb386 said:

Damm, I thought we finally got the ever elusive signature win

This was a signature win.  Sorry, am I forbidden from pointing out a glaring problem area in what was still a hell of a win, or do we just pretend Buffalo was absolutely perfect tonight?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Yes

Alright.  In that case I was impressed how the offense barely put any points on the board in the first half in an obvious attempt to lull the Steelers into a false sense of security.  Was a hell of an effort to keep the ball off the ground so they could intercept it.  It was truly a perfect game by the Bills! 😁

Edited by The Red King
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Hey, I posted positive on another thread!  I'm loving this win, but I'm allowed to be a lil leary.  Up 16 and I thought it was a two-score game, figuring Pitt would get both conversions if they got the TDs.

80% surrender rate, meaning we are 1/5 defending them.

"Timothy Leary's brother 'Really Leary' claimed he took acid 1000+ times with no ill effects".

• Haha (+1) 2