Dawson Knox needs to go....now.

Kwai San

12 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

OK....after his crazy fumble I was ready to go thru my TV screen.  But as I thought it through in years past that play would have been the downward spiral of the Bills to a horrific loss.  Perhaps Knox can stay perhaps not - he tried to atone for his error rather well.

Bottom line these Bills are real, the real deal.  America is seeing this.  This Saturday presents another opportunity to show the world - Bills are the real deal.

Meanwhile......Knox can go, along with Norman.....see yourselves out the door genitals.......

Perhaps the real GM and Coach should table your idea and wait until we have a viable replacement. Yes... that would be a good idea

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

OK....after his crazy fumble I was ready to go thru my TV screen.  But as I thought it through in years past that play would have been the downward spiral of the Bills to a horrific loss.  Perhaps Knox can stay perhaps not - he tried to atone for his error rather well.

Bottom line these Bills are real, the real deal.  America is seeing this.  This Saturday presents another opportunity to show the world - Bills are the real deal.

Meanwhile......Knox can go, along with Norman.....see yourselves out the door genitals.......

droNU0k.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Allen loves Knox and never loses faith in him.  While I agree with where you are coming from, it’s just not going to happen. 

With that being said, I hope they go TE in the draft and put someone out there that can stretch the field a little and make Allen give in 

I love bacon but I know it can kill me if I eat too much

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So you're saying he needs to wear women's underpants under his jersey pants, and work on his platitudes?

LOL, whatever works!  If he puts everything together he will be one dangerous TE.  Perhaps reading Emerson will help?

Edited by Haslett_Stomp

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Perhaps the real GM and Coach should table your idea and wait until we have a viable replacement. Yes... that would be a good idea

I totally agree that people who know WAY more than I do should pull the trigger....I am just saying I am not happy with that UGLY fumble but I was happy that he atoned as I said...

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Sigh

Stop. Knox is not a world beater by any stretch but he is consistent as a blocker and, as evidenced by his HUGE 3rd down conversion in the 4th, he is fast. Let’s see if he finishes the season strong. 
If not, I got no problem with McBean shooing for an upgrade in the offseason. Till then, Knox is our TE1.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Seriously....why is this a ridiculous take???  Cuz you don't like it????

Yeah where?  Where do you come from while we are at it???

No.  Because he’s an extremely talented TE in year 2.  Two years left on his contract, making next to nothing.  Kroft is a free agent.  Smith is an OL.  

knox is going no where except maybe the bench, if we upgrade.  If we upgrade, he’ll be our #2 or we’ll trade him.  Cutting him is a ridiculous take at this stage of his career

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1