Dawson Knox needs to go....now.

Kwai San

OK....after his crazy fumble I was ready to go thru my TV screen.  But as I thought it through in years past that play would have been the downward spiral of the Bills to a horrific loss.  Perhaps Knox can stay perhaps not - he tried to atone for his error rather well.

Bottom line these Bills are real, the real deal.  America is seeing this.  This Saturday presents another opportunity to show the world - Bills are the real deal.

Meanwhile......Knox can go, along with Norman.....see yourselves out the door genitals.......

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

he came back some at the end but we do need a good TE.

I could live with him as the 3rd TE who sees a handful of snaps a game. His inability to hang onto the ball is just too much of a risk. 

Edited by jeremy2020

Allen loves Knox and never loses faith in him.  While I agree with where you are coming from, it’s just not going to happen. 

With that being said, I hope they go TE in the draft and put someone out there that can stretch the field a little and make Allen give in 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Allen loves Knox and never loses faith in him.  While I agree with where you are coming from, it’s just not going to happen. 

With that being said, I hope they go TE in the draft and put someone out there that can stretch the field a little and make Allen give in 

Josh can love him, but what ultimately happens with Knox won't be in Josh's hands.