Where is Buffalo going?

Brennan Huff

It would be epic if Josh’s first SB with the Bills also begins in Tampa, site of our Norwood “blamage” so that we fittingly get a chance at franchise redemption where the 4 Falls of Buffalo began...you wouldn’t be able to script the movie any better! 

2 minutes ago, JY422 said:

Why does this have to be the year the AFC is so damn loaded???

first round opponent could be TN, Bal, Indy, Clev, etc. All good teams. 
there won’t be any gimme playoff games for any AFC team this season. Whoever comes out of the AFC will have earned their SB trip. That’s for sure.  

And they all really don’t want to see us either...:w00t:

• Like (+1) 3

The Super Bowl is in Tampa... Stars are aligning.  Time for Buffalo to go on a run, return to the scene of the crime, erase all the bad karma, and take the first step at becoming the Dynasty the "Kelly-era" should've been.  Call it a stretch, but this team is built to win for a long time, and now McD has made the playoffs 3 of his first 4 years here in Buffalo, I truly believe the best is yet to come.  The Buffalo Bills are arguably the most complete football team in the entire league. No matter what happens, its been the funnest season in decades and the silver lining to an otherwise abysmal 2020.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

Chiefs barely got past the Dolphins today. The conference is wide open. Bills are heating up at the right time. Teams like the Chiefs and Steelers are wearing down. I'm not saying they're going to win for sure, but the Bills can beat any team in the NFL. We have a good chance.

Bro, I hope as much as anyone that the bills win it. That said, the Chiefs aren’t wearing down. It doesn’t mean that they can’t be beat though.

Now the Steelers?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Success said:

We're as good as anyone.  

That's really cool to say.  And it's a true story.

Pretty much. The only team I could argue is still  clearly better than us is Kansas City, but the way our momentum is going who knows if that’ll be true should we meet in the AFC Championship Game.

1 hour ago, 17islongenough said:

I think they have to travel to Denver next week

this!  and everything else doesn't matter.

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Pretty much. The only team I could argue is still  clearly better than us is Kansas City, but the way our momentum is going who knows if that’ll be true should we meet in the AFC Championship Game.

The Colts pounded the Raiders.  There are really good teams in the AFC this year

4 hours ago, JY422 said:

there won’t be any gimme playoff games for any AFC team this season. Whoever comes out of the AFC will have earned their SB trip. That’s for sure.  

A Tennessee, Indy or Miami first round matchup concerns me. Beating a team 3 Times or playing them back to back is tough. Philip rivers can be elite at any time. And Tennessee it’s an all around good team. They can beat anybody. I rather play Baltimore or Cleveland

5 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

I don't know, but where they are going, they don't need roads!

5 hours ago, Brennan Huff said:

1.21 GIGAWATTS 

I don't quite get the references but if this team is healthy clicking on all cylinders come playoff time you're going to see some serious *stuff.

• Like (+1) 3

Watching how the Bills roll with things, if they do end up getting #2, which I think they will, I think they'll have to struggle through that first game and find a way to win it, because they're going to come out tight as hell in that game bc it represents their stated goal (winning it) for the season. Get over that hump, and they'll probably roll in the Divisional with the pressure off.

7 hours ago, bills6969 said:

How’s Tampa during 1st week of February?

Beautiful, actually -and Florida has allowed fans in the stands all season.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't quite get the references but if this team is healthy clicking on all cylinders come playoff time you're going to see some serious *stuff.

Has something changed in the earths magnetic force?

8 hours ago, JY422 said:

Good thing is, this won't be the only year we're here.

This team is gonna be around for a while.