Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Best possible outcome for us. We get breathing room in division, Mahomes comes back to the pack on MVP watch, and the chiefs show some chinks in the armor. 

If the chiefs lose to the saints and Chargers we can still get the three way tie and #1 seed if we’re dreaming.

also, I started Gesicki... so that’s great!

3 way tie doesn't work with a loss to saints.  We needed them to lose twice in afc.

Edit: I forgot their other loss was to raiders.  Saints/chargers does work.

Edited by Rew

Is it just me or did Miami get just about every single break today?  Between the tipped INT’s, penalties and Miami WR’s making circus catches, it seemed like everything went their way and they still struggled.

Still they played KC tough.  Not so sure I want to face Miami in the first round

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Well there goes #1 seed chances

There was many a 5% chance of that happening any way.  Miami loss improved our chances are winning the division.  We need a win tonight 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don't like saying this, but watching that game... Miami is a good football team. Not as good as us, but they also have a zillion high picks in the next couple of years, thanks to B.O.B.'s stupidity with the Tunsil deal, and other lucky breaks... It's honestly going to be like going back to the 90's: Bills and Phins duking it out for the AFCE.

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I don't like saying this, but watching that game... Miami is a good football team. Not as good as us, but they also have a zillion high picks in the next couple of years, thanks to B.O.B.'s stupidity with the Tunsil deal, and other lucky breaks... It's honestly going to be like going back to the 90's: Bills and Phins duking it out for the AFCE.

We can and should certainly wait and see, but I don’t see a Josh Allen in Tua. So, no way will it be another Kelly-Marino.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Is it just me or did Miami get just about every single break today?  Between the tipped INT’s, penalties and Miami WR’s making circus catches, it seemed like everything went their way and they still struggled.

Still they played KC tough.  Not so sure I want to face Miami in the first round

There was many a 5% chance of that happening any way.  Miami loss improved our chances are winning the division.  We need a win tonight 

Dont worry the Bills were always gonna win the division, I would rather go for the 5%

SO funny people thought Miami had a chance at the division.

Edited by TBBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

We can and should certainly wait and see, but I don’t see a Josh Allen in Tua. So, no way will it be another Kelly-Marino.

Absolutely! Watching Tua, he is very accurate, decisive, and creative, but he is nowhere near the athlete as Josh, and his arm is fine, but nowhere near the Allen cannon.

• Thank you (+1) 1