Steelers Fans Disrespect The Ralph Statue

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I agree Baltimore is not like other AFC North teams and it is on the East Coast.

Bills should swap divisions with Baltimore.

I'd go further and swap the Bengals for the Lions.  Detroit, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland belong together.  

• Like (+1) 2

This was a very harmless prank and it'll just take someone a few seconds to remove the hat and scarf. I almost see it more as a gift than a prank, you know like when you exchange those little flag thingies before a game. Bills fans owe Steelers fans a hat and a scarf placed humorously in a public place.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Oh, it’s on like Donkey Kong now you ranch-dipping degenerates. I hope Josh and company lump you up and hang 50 on the scoreboard. 

How dare you?

4256D616-D578-4F39-B2A0-8AB43FF35B0E.jpeg

This is awesome.  THIS is what football rivalries are all about.

Try and tell me that this didn’t make the anticipation of an already great game better?!

LET’S GO BILLS!  

• Like (+1) 5

Harmless, but they are still one of the most obnoxious fanbases out there in all of sports.

Sure they travel well, but they are the personification of “Pennsyltucky”.  Rollin into the stadium looking like they just spent 3 weeks in a tree stand. And that’s just the women.

And really, they’re ‘signature’ song is by Styx. Styx. Has anyone ever uttered the sentence “man I’m a  HUGE Styx fan.”?? It pairs so well with their non-ironic mullets and mustaches. And that’s just the women.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh how I wish the Bills were in the AFC North...those would be true rivalries...😂🤣👍

#Rustbeltdivision

At the very least we would add some real color to that ugly-ass division. Do you like Black with hints of orange, yellow, or purple? If so, the AFC North is the place to go!

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd go further and swap the Bengals for the Lions.  Detroit, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland belong together.  

I think Ralph would've liked that too. 

But someone's gotta find a place for Indianapolis... Being in the AFC South still just doesn't make a lot of sense logistically.

To be fair, we disrespected them first, last year when we drove down the field and scored after Renegade played. 😂

To bad we can’t all be in the stadium together - I had such a blast w my crew (half Bills / half Stillers fans) last year in Pittsburgh.  I might still be a touch hungover from that trip...

9 hours ago, Starr Almighty said:

I think it's pretty funny. Only thing that bothers me a bit is that Ralph passed and they did that to his memory at the stadium, otherwise it's pretty funny and they didn't actually damage the statue.

I don't think it's a huge deal; Ralph stays warm, they didn't tear it down, everyone is happy.

9 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Meh, definitely a slight, but not all that horrible. If they had painted it or actually damaged it I would be pretty pissed. 

if we beat them we can circulate a photoshopped picture of Rooney in bills garb blowing his nose in a terrible towel. 

9 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Nothing more predictable in the United States than a fake Steelers fan.

Someone who didn’t grow up in Pittsburgh, has no connection to the city, but saw them on TV and hopped onto a bandwagon.

I think you just slighted some Bills fans who started following them in the 90's.