Steelers Fans Disrespect The Ralph Statue

10 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Oh, it’s on like Donkey Kong now you ranch-dipping degenerates. I hope Josh and company lump you up and hang 50 on the scoreboard. 

How dare you?

4256D616-D578-4F39-B2A0-8AB43FF35B0E.jpeg

They might as well just leave the Steelers garbage on the statue.  The Steelers will be back here in the second round of the playoffs for their second beating in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Pittsburgh, I am burn'd up with inflaming wrath;

A rage whose heat hath this condition,

That nothing can allay, nothing but blood,

The blood, and dearest-valued blood, of Pittsburgh.

....ummmm or like, it would kinda be cool, if we beat them in a football game.

• Haha (+1) 2

By the title of the thread i thought some sort of vandalism occurred......this is not disrespectful at all.....its all in fun imo.....i think ol ralphie would smirk at this one......

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Harmless, but they are still one of the most obnoxious fanbases out there in all of sports.

Sure they travel well, but they are the personification of “Pennsyltucky”.  Rollin into the stadium looking like they just spent 3 weeks in a tree stand. And that’s just the women.

And really, they’re ‘signature’ song is by Styx. Styx. Has anyone ever uttered the sentence “man I’m a  HUGE Styx fan.”?? It pairs so well with their non-ironic mullets and mustaches. And that’s just the women.

rgma0.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Harmless, but they are still one of the most obnoxious fanbases out there in all of sports.

Sure they travel well, but they are the personification of “Pennsyltucky”.  Rollin into the stadium looking like they just spent 3 weeks in a tree stand. And that’s just the women.

And really, they’re ‘signature’ song is by Styx. Styx. Has anyone ever uttered the sentence “man I’m a  HUGE Styx fan.”?? It pairs so well with their non-ironic mullets and mustaches. And that’s just the women.

Awesome quote......now this is way funnier than the statue prank "hands down"....

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh how I wish the Bills were in the AFC North...those would be true rivalries...😂🤣👍

#Rustbeltdivision

There was discussion many years ago of this possibility.  A realignment of Divisions.  I think it was going to be exactly that ... Bills, Steelers, Cleveland and Cincinnati.  Alas, ownership clung to the Bills-Miami rivalry and others and the idea faded.  So, hypothetically:

New Division:  Pats, Jets, Ravens, Indy

New Division: Dolphins, Titans, Jaguars,  Texans

Then keep existing AFC West

25 minutes ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

There was discussion many years ago of this possibility.  A realignment of Divisions.  I think it was going to be exactly that ... Bills, Steelers, Cleveland and Cincinnati.  Alas, ownership clung to the Bills-Miami rivalry and others and the idea faded.  So, hypothetically:

way it should be really.

1 hour ago, DallasBillsFan1 said:

How Indy and Cincinnati are in separate divisions now and in your scenario boggles my mind. They’re right next to each other.

Edited by r00tabaga

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I hope not.  That would be stupid.  Why rile them up?

give me a notion of scale.  Is that a child standing by the statue?  How big is that thing?

Zubaz are only the starting place.  Heh.

From other pics with adults by it I am guessing that statue is about 8' tall.   

He's basically the size of The Incredible Hulk.

• Like (+1) 1