Would a win Sunday be the biggest win in recent memory?

On 12/12/2020 at 9:17 AM, stowellez said:

In recent memory?  I think, yes! 

We don't go up against 11-1 teams very often with talk of #1/2 seeds a reality for us.  That being said, I'm sure the pundits will say, when we win, that Pitts schedule thus far has been one of the easiest in the NFL, and perhaps they weren't that good after all.  Is that too cynical a take?  

Anyway, we've had some big games and beat some good teams in recent memory, but this just feels different.  

lets beat them first.  go bills

21 hours ago, rayray808 said:

If we beat the Steelers it will be the biggest win... but then...

If we beat the Broncos on saturday and get to the #2 seeed it will be the biggest win... but then...

If we beat the Pats on MNF to sweep them for the first time in forever it will be the biggest win... but then...

If we beat Miami week 17 to get us to the #1 seed and/or knock them out and/or win the division it will be the biggest win... but then...

Playoffs

Basically every win here on out will be special and HUGE

you are basically saying that every game from now on is a big playoff game

On 12/11/2020 at 5:52 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

My only concern about this game, is Allen's knee/ankle being a target of that defense. The Steeler's 'leveled the playing field' by knocking Don Beebe unconscious, after he torched the Steeler's 'D', in the previous contest. (52-34)

I think this is a different era of football.

Which is not to say that if Allen tries to run and doesn't get down/slide they won't hit him hard

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t know what’s going on with Tegna, but CBS is blocked down here in FL.  These organizations need to get their head out of their arses as people will switch providers.

As far as the Steelers, we’ll if we win, sure, but a KC win this year would have been even better.  Like The Rolling Stones said, “Tou can’t always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need”.  For the young crew, that’s a band from before you’re born, and still touring in rockers.

They have accomplished one thing for sure: I’ve come to realize how much is available streaming and how I don’t need them nearly as much as I thought. Now I see why my son only has one cable box and uses other services on the other TV’s. 

As for the Stones, I saw them the first time in 1975 I believe in then Rich Stadium. AMAZING! They were the biggest thing on tour.....45 years ago. They weren’t kids then, and how they keep it going I have no clue. I do know the third and last time I saw them was nothing like the first....and you couldn’t pay me to sit thru a 4th. 

3 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

If the Steelers weren't so banged up, then yes. Not to worry though. That biggest win in a while is coming in January.

Even if they were healthy, I think our defense would have still hit.  

The game just may have been closer.  We didn’t run it a lot until the end