Cole Beasley Jersey

BattlinBill

5 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Kids or not I’d never buy another jersey. Either custom or nothing for me. Players move around so much now I can’t make those kinds of investments 

I have been the same for a while. And even then I’d buy a jersey and dudes would get traded in short order. It was wild wild. I did grab a Tre jersey as soon as he signed. I don’t regret it. Beasley has been so lights out I looked to double down. But they are nowhere right now.. 

Maybe it’s bad luck to where the same jersey every year in a row. Maybe Beasley is my 2021 jersey. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

Dick'ssporting goods had beasley jerseys last week. should still have some

Came to say the same thing. ***** had a few when I was in there the other day at blvd mall. 

idk if this place is legit or not so shop at own risk. https://www.billsapparelshop.com/254-Cole_Beasley_Jersey?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=5583e63e3301dc1a11d422568f329ce73cabd073-1607784044-0-AYEmskwOSdJTP4g4pJeo_mvfBNBen7toECXvXLoTZ6MyROUg-vOySpoeQWtZ7IO1vvVHeQdiSLYAU7vBbErvId1iXWx8tYp5iLEObmAVSqk06dopi-GW4Fi89DBAtzw1aT2cDGvnywVzwWw9LeNRL-G9dFsdKEelpqjUe0Y9anJ6WeMlCmzYMJA8akweumGYBkfdCu7EuOxBNbdUplKvodmchF66TcbkR6Y2up0dmM7JJAMjcahli8HzPONLyG9voEtVdX1VpUrN5ahvzZNQUy23VKNn0b742XFLNpxjm_SuVlPAb6H9m5ELzHRgmd7b42x-xMBexsIb9ApmQmskK9k

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

17 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Holy crap!  I never even heard of this site...I just went and bought 4 jerseys for the price of one official one...or maybe even less. 4.5 stars out of 5 with lots of reviews. Nice find!

Got a Blue Allen jersey, a Red Diggs jersey, a White Edmunds jersey and a 100 NFL Blue Tre Jersey for like $125 with shipping...

Edited by matter2003

17 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Kids or not I’d never buy another jersey. Either custom or nothing for me. Players move around so much now I can’t make those kinds of investments 

Know how you feel.  54yrs old, been a fan forever, finally get a jersey. Blue Cole Beasley #10. I knew it would get screwed up somehow.  

22 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Holy crap!  I never even heard of this site...I just went and bought 4 jerseys for the price of one official one...or maybe even less. 4.5 stars out of 5 with lots of reviews. Nice find!

Got a Blue Allen jersey, a Red Diggs jersey, a White Edmunds jersey and a 100 NFL Blue Tre Jersey for like $125 with shipping...

It really is.  Here are the two sabres jerseys that I own.  One is official and the other is from DH gate.  Everyone I show them to always picks the knock off as the official one.

Nameless/numberless blue and 50th anniversary edition Eichel.

jersey.thumb.jpg.bfea5eab690b2413f41732d80f39bc7f.jpg

17 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Step 1: Find someone with a Rob Johnson, Scott Norwood or TJ Graham Jersey

Step 2: acquire aforementioned jersey

Step 3: purchase custom name plate

Step 4: learn to sew

Step 5: apply Beasley name plate

Step 6: take over the world

WOW!  This is just wrong.  Isn't that like a mortal sin knowing your kid is running around in a Roscoe Parrish jersey thinking it's a Beasley one!   You're going straight to hell! 😉 😜 😘 AND I am calling the department of child welfare too for good measure! 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

It really is.  Here are the two sabres jerseys that I own.  One is official and the other is from DH gate.  Everyone I show them to always picks the knock off as the official one.

Nameless/numberless blue and 50th anniversary edition Eichel.

jersey.thumb.jpg.bfea5eab690b2413f41732d80f39bc7f.jpg

And no issues with them falling apart and/or problems with washing/fading after a few months?

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

And no issues with them falling apart and/or problems with washing/fading after a few months?

No more than an official jersey. I'll admit though I've only washed them less than 5 times probably. I've had both for about a year. 

A loose string was the only thing I noticed with it when I got it on the collar but it hasn't come apart. 

Edited by The Wiz

51 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Wash the jerseys inside out and hang too dry.  I had a sweet Allen jersey from dhgate and i washed it once and the arm stripes cracked everywhere.  Gave that one away and bought official.  

The sizes are off sometimes too. The jersey will say large on the tags, but fit like a small or a 3xl.  Dhgate is hit or miss.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 4:36 PM, BattlinBill said:

So my 12 year old son wants a Cole Beasley jersey for Christmas which I thought would be easy to find, but now I'm struggling trying to locate one. I don't need a fancy stitched one as he will outgrow it by next year, checked eBay and the site there said it was from Israel? Anyone have any suggestions from places they trust that won't break the bank and be here before Christmas? Tried the Bill's Shop, Fanatics, NFL Shop, etc...

The Bills Store has just restocked Beasley jerseys. (and all players available for that matter)

https://shopthebills.com/2020-buffalo-bills-cole-beasley-jersey/

On 12/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, loyal2dagame said:

Wash the jerseys inside out and hang too dry.  I had a sweet Allen jersey from dhgate and i washed it once and the arm stripes cracked everywhere.  Gave that one away and bought official.  

The sizes are off sometimes too. The jersey will say large on the tags, but fit like a small or a 3xl.  Dhgate is hit or miss.

My wife before we were married used to be QA who would inspect factories in China.

Rejects from legitimate factories (i.e. Nike, Reebok, Champion, etc) were often thrown out and dumpster dived by people who resold them.

There were also factories which made fakes and would have workers replace authentic jerseys with fakes in legitimate factories shipping rooms post factory inspections but since all of the items were shipped thru Hong Kong sometimes they would open boxes to recheck.

Good luck when you buy a illegal knockoff jersey from DHGate. 

On 12/11/2020 at 5:26 PM, Rc2catch said:

i think most places offer some sort of jersey insurance?