Cole Beasley Jersey

BattlinBill

So my 12 year old son wants a Cole Beasley jersey for Christmas which I thought would be easy to find, but now I'm struggling trying to locate one. I don't need a fancy stitched one as he will outgrow it by next year, checked eBay and the site there said it was from Israel? Anyone have any suggestions from places they trust that won't break the bank and be here before Christmas? Tried the Bill's Shop, Fanatics, NFL Shop, etc...

15 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

oh man. I totally forgot about DH Gate. I bought a Takeo Spikes jersey off there years ago (yeah, I know). I was asking for a Josh Allen for Christmas and my wife said the NFL shop was sold out. May pass on this link. 

2 minutes ago, BattlinBill said:

Right now I'll take whatever I can get, the joy of waiting until the last minute....

Looks like mid January for that link, I appreciate it though. Didn't think his jersey would be that hard to find, always thought he was a pretty popular player🤔

Like I said, I had the same type of delivery expectations as you but they were pretty quick honestly.  At least a good fall back if you can't find one somewhere else.

Step 1: Find someone with a Rob Johnson, Scott Norwood or TJ Graham Jersey

Step 2: acquire aforementioned jersey

Step 3: purchase custom name plate

Step 4: learn to sew

Step 5: apply Beasley name plate

Step 6: take over the world

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

The United Seamstress Empire!

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BattlinBill said:

So my 12 year old son wants a Cole Beasley jersey for Christmas which I thought would be easy to find, but now I'm struggling trying to locate one. I don't need a fancy stitched one as he will outgrow it by next year, checked eBay and the site there said it was from Israel? Anyone have any suggestions from places they trust that won't break the bank and be here before Christmas? Tried the Bill's Shop, Fanatics, NFL Shop, etc...

Dick'ssporting goods had beasley jerseys last week. should still have some

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Kids or not I’d never buy another jersey. Either custom or nothing for me. Players move around so much now I can’t make those kinds of investments 

Which is why I recommended the knock off. No different than buying my kids a 20-30 toy they play with for a few months and then ends up in the bottom of the toy box. 

My buddy got me a Sabres 50th gold Eichel jersey for an extra 16 bucks on his order and everyone swears that one is the better looking one than my $120 official Eichel jersey. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BattlinBill said:

Hey - I tried getting one a couple weeks back and nfl store didn’t know when they would be in stock but the bills store told me next season till the official ones arrive. 

You could get a personalized one and make it but it will be 50$ more and takes some time. Sorry 

1 hour ago, ColeB said:

I believe the issue may be that they can’t be found because they’re sold out.

Likely story, Cole B....

Step 1: Buy up all the Cole Beasley Jerseys

Step 2: Become NFL Buffalo fan favorite

Step 3: Dominate on the field

Step 4: Comment on supply shortage 

Step 5: Hike reseal prices on jerseys

Step 6: Take over the world

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Buy a Zack Jones Jersey and a nameplate. 

I actually have been looking for one and found a few.

2 hours ago, MJS said:

The United Seamstress Empire!

My wife used to be a seamstress.  Some of the swimsuits she worked on where in SI Swimsuit Issues.

They get paid pitifully and he now manages a school kitchen.