Well, time to pull out the antenna (Edit: please post re-airings)

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I just go to NBC.com on my home desktop and watch it there on my second monitor while I work.  Never had any issues, been doing this for months.  

Yeah, what is the problem with just streaming it from NBC.com?

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers-buffalo-bills-20201213002/

Bills App has a link to Yahoo 

Games are available in the US only. Screencasting is not permitted.

Stream Online

Live game streams are available on the following platforms:*

· Bills Mobile App, presented by M&T Bank - Available in markets where the game airs on television.

· BuffaloBills.com mobile site for iOS devices (Safari browser only)

Download the Bills Mobile app now from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. iOS mobile web and app users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Local and primetime games only. Data charges may apply. You will need to turn off your WiFi to gain access to this game.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I don’t think they stream live shows, do they?  NBC Sports does, but not Sunday night football for some reason. 

They do (at least it’s on the schedule I’m looking at), just not for ME! Streaming keeps coming up as blocked due to “local restrictions”. Effing TEGNA has some serious clout, and I hate then even more. I did not know that was possible! 

I’ll Uber to a sports bar nearby, and risk my life to see my Bills! Kinda like attending a home opener (more my own doing) or catching a game in Philly. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Sorry, bumping only because of the request in my edit of my original post concerning rebroadcasts.

I would love to DVR this game and go back over it.

There are a few "to be announced" time slots on NFLN starting Tuesday night.  I am sure it will be slotted in one of those spots.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:28 AM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Thank you Directv and NBC/Tenga (spelling) and whatever the situation is between you.  🤨

Unless it is going to be broadcast on some other channel for some other reason, but I doubt it.

I’m hoping to stream on the big scream, though, from maybe nfl network. 

EDIT:

the antenna works great.  Can’t rewind or record, but picture is great.

The situation still bugs me.  Mods, please feel free to lock or remove this thread.

Edit:

please, if someone wouldn’t mind posting the re-airing time of the game on NFL network when it comes up, so those of us in this situation can record it for review.

thank you in advance.

Go Bills!

Yo Donuts... I pm'd you although I have no idea who you are. Enjoy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

There are a few "to be announced" time slots on NFLN starting Tuesday night.  I am sure it will be slotted in one of those spots.

I’ll look forward to watching it with the sound in English rather than Spanish. I hope we still win!!!

:)

EDIT: Just finished my first time watching the YouTube recap, something I had never done before only because I wasn’t aware it was out there. That was awesome! A condensed 10-12 minute highlight reel. If you haven’t done it before, I highly recommend it. I thought we were going to lose as we approached halftime! 😱

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Augie said:

Just finished my first time watching the YouTube recap, something I had never done before only because I wasn’t aware it was out there. That was awesome! A condensed 10-12 minute highlight reel. If you haven’t done it before, I highly recommend it. I thought we were going to lose as we approached halftime! 😱

• Thank you (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I’m a Bills fan,T&C...nothing more, nothing less.*

* Man I hope I am so much more or else I’ve pissed away 50 years of my life.

I know... I know.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2020 at 1:28 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

Thank you Directv and NBC/Tenga (spelling) and whatever the situation is between you.  🤨

Unless it is going to be broadcast on some other channel for some other reason, but I doubt it.

I’m hoping to stream on the big scream, though, from maybe nfl network. 

EDIT:

the antenna works great.  Can’t rewind or record, but picture is great.

The situation still bugs me.  Mods, please feel free to lock or remove this thread.

Edit:

please, if someone wouldn’t mind posting the re-airing time of the game on NFL network when it comes up, so those of us in this situation can record it for review.

thank you in advance.

Go Bills!

FWIW, I still put replays of the games on my site.

https://news.timekills.info/buffalo-bills-video/

• Awesome! (+1) 1