Well, time to pull out the antenna (Edit: please post re-airings)

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Last Sunday night, I watched the game on 410, which was the Spanish broadcast on Telemundo. I will hopefully be able to do that again this Sunday, and then I’ll play the radio broadcast for sound. 

Pero vealo en español.

Los Bills camino al superbowl!!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And they wonder why illegal streaming sites do so well....

FWIW I pay a lot for satellite tv, but am in Canada, so I'm at the mercy of whatever TSN or CTV want to throw on. The plus side is, I'm also close enough to Buffalo to get the game OTA if I need too :) 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Last Sunday night, I watched the game on 410, which was the Spanish broadcast on Telemundo. I will hopefully be able to do that again this Sunday, and then I’ll play the radio broadcast for sound. 

And miss the mariachi band segment bumpers?! 🤨

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Yup same here.  Then NBC station in Austin is in a dispute with dish so no game Sunday.  Back to the sports bar.

🤬

1 hour ago, Fred Slacks said:

Try downloading the NFL app or the Buffalo Bills app. Usual the locally broadcast games are on those. I have Sunday NFL ticket and it seems the blacked out games are typically on the app. 

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

This ^^^

I have watched a couple games on the bills app, also I got an email about watching the Pitt game on the bills app a day or two back, give it a go...

Go Bills!!!

ummm...I actually already have both.  😅

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Kwai San said:

I am probably the one who will kill the golden goose but I was recently turned on to []- a for free streaming alternative, very handy to allow me to not have to go to a bar and mingle with the covid idiots here in FL so I can watch the Bills....I miss hi fiving other fans but feel much better being away from the infected.....there are some pop ups that you can easily dismiss early on and then by the middle of the 1st qtr nothing but football.....they also have NHL, MMA, MLB and NBA.

Take a bit of getting used too but it works well with smart tv's, if you don't have a smartie then your lap top either bluetoothed or HDMI cable with work....several ways to make it work....

Go BILLS!

Please don't post streaming links, guys.  We don't check PMs though.

One warning about streaming, a lot of those sites have malware that can infect your computer.  I used to use a virtual linux box to stream and even so had a problem when one time I made a mistake and opened a streaming link in a Windows partition.

Since then I have an old laptop that runs Linux Mint as its OS, it's firewalled from the rest of our intranet, and I use that to stream.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Please don't post streaming links, guys.  We don't check PMs though.

One warning about streaming, a lot of those sites have malware that can infect your computer.  I used to use a virtual linux box to stream and even so had a problem when one time I made a mistake and opened a streaming link in a Windows partition.

Since then I have an old laptop that runs Linux Mint as its OS, it's firewalled from the rest of our intranet, and I use that to stream.

Was not aware about the posting of streaming links - my bad - sorry for that.  Good info tho Hapless - thanks!!!

• Like (+1) 1

https://sports.nbcsports.com/2020/12/10/bills-fans-honor-josh-allens-grandmother/?share=email&nb=1

How to watch Pittsburgh Steelers vs Buffalo Bills. WATCH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: NBC will stream every SNF game live online for the 2020 NFL season on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports App. Click here for the full SNF schedule including the teams, matchups, start times, TV channel,

RELATED2020 Sunday Night Football Schedule

WATCH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: NBC will stream every SNF game live online for the 2020 NFL season on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports App. Click here for the full SNF schedule including the teams, matchups, start times, TV channel, live streams and more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I contacted directv to 'complain', they are sending me an antenna for free, also told me to use locast.org , which gives you your local channels. I tried that and it works fine. I'll just hook up my laptop to my TV to watch the game.

Edited by klos63
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, klos63 said:

I contacted directv to 'complain', they are sending me an antenna for free, also told me to use locast.org , which gives you your local channels. I tried that and it works fine. I'll just hook up my laptop to my TV to watch the game.

I used the DTV app 2 days ago. It kept dumping, skipping 

i tried it last night and it wanted me to activate again 

then I just used my phone.  

10 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

NFL app will broadcast the local games 

also NBC sports app should work 

the NBC sports app on my xbox worked for that Steelers Wednesday game.

I tried it again on Sunday for the SNF and it would not let me watch through my directv login.

I enjoyed the spanish language broadcast. antenna as a backup.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wait, can somebody get me up to date here. I am a chord cutter but I do have somebody’s log in for DTV that I use occasionally.

I just turned on my TV, logged into DTV in the NBC app, and I am streaming everything fine. Is it regional or nation wide? 

I also have the streaming service for Sunday Ticket. If NBC/DTV are being fart faces, will the app still run the game? 

13 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://sports.nbcsports.com/2020/12/10/bills-fans-honor-josh-allens-grandmother/?share=email&nb=1

How to watch Pittsburgh Steelers vs Buffalo Bills. WATCH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: NBC will stream every SNF game live online for the 2020 NFL season on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports App. Click here for the full SNF schedule including the teams, matchups, start times, TV channel,

RELATED2020 Sunday Night Football Schedule

WATCH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: NBC will stream every SNF game live online for the 2020 NFL season on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports App. Click here for the full SNF schedule including the teams, matchups, start times, TV channel, live streams and more.

I was able to use the NBC Sports app for one of the day games last week, but for some reason the Sunday night game was blocked, which was why I had to use Telemundo instead.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

Wait, can somebody get me up to date here. I am a chord cutter but I do have somebody’s log in for DTV that I use occasionally.

I just turned on my TV, logged into DTV in the NBC app, and I am streaming everything fine. Is it regional or nation wide? 

I also have the streaming service for Sunday Ticket. If NBC/DTV are being fart faces, will the app still run the game? 

NBC sports app, not NBC. 

Let me edit this. I don't know. Yahoo sports app also has the game but only on mobile devices. 

3 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Well, I did see plenty of commercials for this lovely looking beverage:

image.png.79cfa5a1ed5295eb0fd050bf064185f9.png

Lol. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

DTV sent me a letter via snail mail last week, saying my service is going up $8/month in January.  What corporate genius authorized that while they're blacking out channels?

Dumping them after the season...been a customer over 20 years and seen their product/customer service gradually go in the crapper.