Well, time to pull out the antenna (Edit: please post re-airings)

Thank you Directv and NBC/Tenga (spelling) and whatever the situation is between you.  🤨

Unless it is going to be broadcast on some other channel for some other reason, but I doubt it.

I’m hoping to stream on the big scream, though, from maybe nfl network. 

EDIT:

the antenna works great.  Can’t rewind or record, but picture is great.

The situation still bugs me.  Mods, please feel free to lock or remove this thread.

Edit:

please, if someone wouldn’t mind posting the re-airing time of the game on NFL network when it comes up, so those of us in this situation can record it for review.

thank you in advance.

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

13 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

You're lucky you live in/close to a city where that works. I can't get anything with an antenna, so TEGNA channels are simply inaccessible for me right now.

Giuseppe I am sorry, and by the way, what the hell is the deal with this?!

closing in on two weeks is ridiculous.  Additionally, and not everyone agrees, but I think I side with Directv on this.

I am probably the one who will kill the golden goose but I was recently turned on to []- a for free streaming alternative, very handy to allow me to not have to go to a bar and mingle with the covid idiots here in FL so I can watch the Bills....I miss hi fiving other fans but feel much better being away from the infected.....there are some pop ups that you can easily dismiss early on and then by the middle of the 1st qtr nothing but football.....they also have NHL, MMA, MLB and NBA.

Take a bit of getting used too but it works well with smart tv's, if you don't have a smartie then your lap top either bluetoothed or HDMI cable with work....several ways to make it work....

Go BILLS!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
don't post streaming links please
  • Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Fred Slacks said:

Try downloading the NFL app or the Buffalo Bills app. Usual the locally broadcast games are on those. I have Sunday NFL ticket and it seems the blacked out games are typically on the app. 

This ^^^

I have watched a couple games on the bills app, also I got an email about watching the Pitt game on the bills app a day or two back, give it a go...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Last Sunday night, I watched the game on 410, which was the Spanish broadcast on Telemundo. I will hopefully be able to do that again this Sunday, and then I’ll play the radio broadcast for sound. 

I also watched Sun on 410...just turned off the sound after a while, and, didkn't bother w the radio which is out of synch with the picture.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Thank you Directv and NBC/Tenga (spelling) and whatever the situation is between you.  🤨

Unless it is going to be broadcast on some other channel for some other reason, but I doubt it.

EDIT:

The situation still bugs me.  Mods, please feel free to lock or remove this thread.

You can use the Yahoo Sports App on your smartphone and cast it to the TV

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

EDIT:

that blows....I'm ok here but some family are blacked out

• Like (+1) 1

EDIT:

i believe there is a dvr out there that can capture OTA video. There definitely used to be anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I LOVE my Winegard metal prong antenna, on my 2008 Panasonic plasma. There is NO better picture. Fight me.

14 minutes ago, nucci said:

that blows....I'm ok here but some family are blacked out

They should seek help.......

• Haha (+1) 2