Week 14 Thursday Night Football: Rams vs. Patriots 8:20 pm on Fox

RaoulDuke79

5 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This could be one of the better NFL weeks with the possibility of the Pats losing tonight, Dolphins losing Sunday to KC, Bills winning Sunday night.  Huge Rams fan tonight.  Hoping Donald blows up the Pats line all night.

This would be a nice nail in the coffin of the Pats. They've been gaining some momentum, so hopefully the Rams can put a stop to that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This would be a nice nail in the coffin of the Pats. They've been gaining some momentum, so hopefully the Rams can put a stop to that.

Yep they lose tonight and are eliminated from the AFC East race alternatively if that doesn't work out we can just do it ourselves beating the Steelers.

I may be in the minority but I want the Patriots to have strong WC hopes heading into our week 16 game with them and the Bills pull the Patriots beating hearts from their chest and throw them to the ground and stomp all over them.

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

I may be in the minority but I want the Patriots to have strong WC hopes heading into our week 16 game with them and the Bills pulls the Patriots beating hearts from their chest and throw them to the ground and stomp all over them.

I mean if we could be the ones to eliminate them from the playoffs all together that'd be nice.

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Week 14 Thursday Night Football: Rams vs. Patriots 8:20 pm on Fox

Let's go Rams!  Let's go Rams!

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

I may be in the minority but I want the Patriots to have strong WC hopes heading into our week 16 game with them and the Bills pulls the Patriots beating hearts from their chest and throw them to the ground and stomp all over them.

I'd settle for just the Bills pulling the Patriots beating hearts from ther chest and throwing them to the ground and stomp all over them.

I don't need conditions

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Robert Woods is ***** crazy 

Quite possibly but what brings you to say this here and now?

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

I think that would be great in 5 to 10 years after they think they've started to successfully rebuild their franchise after a string of crappy seasons.  For now I'd be pleased just watching them lose.