Bills could play entire AFC playoffs at home

BITE ME

6 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

I bet if you show up for the game you will easily be able to get a ticket for $500 the day of the game. There are going to be sellers, and there are not exactly going to be a ton of buyers just hanging around the Super Bowl because they are at the parties and events.  There are not going to be a ton of people traveling to Tampa just for the events. Those people are the ones that make all the game day last minute purchases.

I'm not the only one that says $500 for a Super Bowl is ridiculous.  You're the only one stating you can get a Super Bowl ticket for $500. 

You posted an article that specifically states that they expect tickets will be higher just because of the demand.   Not a little higher, $3,500 on average higher.  But you left that quote out.

You only quoted one mid level broker that didn't say one way or another.  He just mentioned "maybe",.

Then you say people can't leave their hotels in Tampa.  So yes, if the city of Tampa banned people from going out in public and must be confined to their hotel rooms....then I would agree with you they won't go.  But I don't think that's the case, I don't think anyone will be arrested or fined for walking around the city or going to a bar.

You're not very good at making predictions.  We won 4 out of our last 5 after you guaranteed a collapse from us.

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not the only one that says $500 for a Super Bowl is ridiculous.  You're the only one stating you can get a Super Bowl ticket for $500. 

You posted an article that specifically states that they expect tickets will be higher just because of the demand.   Not a little higher, $3,500 on average higher.  But you left that quote out.

You only quoted one mid level broker that didn't say one way or another.  He just mentioned "maybe",.

Then you say people can't leave their hotels in Tampa.  So yes, if the city of Tampa banned people from going out in public and must be confined to their hotel rooms....then I would agree with you they won't go.  But I don't think that's the case, I don't think anyone will be arrested or fined for walking around the city or going to a bar.

You're not very good at making predictions.  We won 4 out of our last 5 after you guaranteed a collapse from us.

My original prediction was a Bills Super Bowl.  So I am actually not good at sticking with my predictions. I am quite good at making them.  Let's see what happens. I will stick with my $500 prediction.  I think they will be giving these tickets away.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 8:44 AM, BITE ME said:

If the Bills run the table and finish 13-3 they are very likely to get the #2 seed.  Pittsburgh is likely to finish 13-3 and lose the head to head to the Bills. 

The #1 Chiefs will likely get a team like Cleveland or Tennessee in their opening game.  Would anyone be shocked to see Cleveland beat the Chiefs?

Browns at Buffalo for the AFC Championship.  Not as crazy as it sounds.

Go Bills.

We are two games away baby. :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Did you watch yesterday's game against a crappy titans defense?

Lamar: 179 passing, zero passing TD

I don't know if the Titans defense was crappy.  I think they played very well and contained him.  I mean this is the Playoffs.   

The failure goes to Arthur  Smith for taking the gas of the pedal after a 10-0 lead

22 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Did you watch yesterday's game against a crappy titans defense?

Lamar: 179 passing, zero passing TD

Yeah..but you forgot to mention his Rushing yards and Rushing TD.   As I said our Defense is going to have a tough time containing him

On 12/10/2020 at 8:44 AM, BITE ME said:

If the Bills run the table and finish 13-3 they are very likely to get the #2 seed.  Pittsburgh is likely to finish 13-3 and lose the head to head to the Bills. 

The #1 Chiefs will likely get a team like Cleveland or Tennessee in their opening game.  Would anyone be shocked to see Cleveland beat the Chiefs?

Browns at Buffalo for the AFC Championship.  Not as crazy as it sounds.

Go Bills.

1 more game baby!!!!!!