Bills could play entire AFC playoffs at home

BITE ME

What if Rams over Patriots, Dolphins over Chiefs and Bills over Steelers happens this weekend?  Next up for Chiefs is Saints.  Then things start to get really, really interesting... Chiefs have Falcons and Chargers left.  Could an overlooked Ryan and Julio get hot in cold KC?  

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

What if Rams over Patriots, Dolphins over Chiefs and Bills over Steelers happens this weekend?  Next up for Chiefs is Saints.  Then things start to get really, really interesting... Chiefs have Falcons and Chargers left.  Could an overlooked Ryan and Julio get hot in cold KC?  

I would rather have KC over Miami. The Dolphins are only one game back record wise so having them lose is a good thing. I don't see how the Bills catch the Chiefs anyway. 11-1 vs 9-3 and they won the head to head matchup.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I see the WC's as Browns, Colts, and Ravens.  Miami and Vegas fold down the stretch.  This is how I see it.

(1) Chiefs

(2) Steelers vs. (7) Ravens

(3) Bills vs. (6) Colts

(4) Titans vs. (5) Browns

There's a good chance the Ravens can upset the Steelers and an outside chance the Ravens then beat the Chiefs.  That's pry a more realistic path to us playing three home games.  We'll get the Colts, Titans/Browns, and then the Ravens.  Far fetched but not impossible.

I see it the same.  Especially the phins.  I am not at all sold that Tua is good or will be good

36 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I see it the same.  Especially the phins.  I am not at all sold that Tua is good or will be good

He might be fine, but people definitely overreacted about him and his mediocre performances. I think they lose to you this week, and most likely to the Raiders. 

1 hour ago, wjag said:

Kansas City has won 20 of the last 21 games, but yeah...maybe they lose 3 of 4 to Ryan Fitzpatrick, Taysom Hill, and either the 4-8 Falcons or the 3-9 Chargers.

9 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

If the Bills run the table and finish 13-3 they are very likely to get the #2 seed.  Pittsburgh is likely to finish 13-3 and lose the head to head to the Bills. 

The #1 Chiefs will likely get a team like Cleveland or Tennessee in their opening game.  Would anyone be shocked to see Cleveland beat the Chiefs?

Browns at Buffalo for the AFC Championship.  Not as crazy as it sounds.

Go Bills.

That may be putting the cart before the horse

10 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

If the Bills run the table and finish 13-3 they are very likely to get the #2 seed.  Pittsburgh is likely to finish 13-3 and lose the head to head to the Bills. 

The #1 Chiefs will likely get a team like Cleveland or Tennessee in their opening game.  Would anyone be shocked to see Cleveland beat the Chiefs?

Go Bills.

Yes. EVERYONE would be shocked to see the Browns beat the Chiefs. The more likely outcome would be similar to what happened to the Browns in their first game against Pittsburgh.

10 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Go Bills.

Yes, that's called home field advantage.  You younglings have no clue😂😂😂

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

He might be fine, but people definitely overreacted about him and his mediocre performances. I think they lose to you this week, and most likely to the Raiders. 

They could very well lose three of four or all four if they play Tua the whole time (Chiefs, Pats, @Raiders, @Bills).  You know Belichick thrives against rookie QB's.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agree. People on here are nuts. Just 1 week ago after the chargers game, the sky was falling. Now we are talking about running the table. 

and that’s pretty hilarious, seeing as we played a good game against the Chargers.  Not dominant, but good. 

Buffalo can get #1....

buffalo wins out

Pittsburgh loses another game but still wins division

kansas city loses one of Mia/LA and one of no/ATL

thry are tied at 13-3. Buffalo can get highest strength of victory tiebreaker.

same conference record

not enough common games

strength of victory is next tiebreaker.

if KC lose both nfc games Thrn they get top with better conf record. If they lose both afc games they have worse conf record and end up 3rd. Buf at 1, pit at 2.

if CLE goes 4-0 and win division at 13-3. They have worse conf record so KC gets #1 and buffalo gets #2.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Not too far fetched as the D is peaking at the right time. Once we get Smoke back, it’s a real possibility. In addition, I believe the players and the organization as a whole learned a significant amount last year during the end of year skid. 

We need our Run game to kick in to the next gear

The Buffalo Bills vs the Cleveland Browns for the AFC Championship?

That is Old Testament crazy right there...

Could there be any more fitting end to this ridiculous year?