🚨 COLOR RUSH IS HERE!! 🚨 Week 14 Steelers at Bills

48 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I watched the Jets-Bills color rush (all green/all red) game a couple years ago with my dad.

He's color blind.

I am still trying to convince him that, no, the league did not allow both teams to wear the same color uniform.

Seriously, it's kind of an issue for the color blind out there!

"In the United States, about 7 percent of the male population—or about 10.5 million men—and 0.4 percent of the female population either cannot distinguish red from green, or see red and green differently from how others do (Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 2006)."

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I watched the Jets-Bills color rush (all green/all red) game a couple years ago with my dad.

He's color blind.

I am still trying to convince him that, no, the league did not allow both teams to wear the same color uniform.

Seriously, it's kind of an issue for the color blind out there!

Ah yes, the classic condiment bowl game between ketchup and relish. 

8 hours ago, Greg S said:

Is it a league rule they can't wear red over white? If they want to break out the red jerseys then red over white makes sense to me. I think it would look just as good as blue over white. I wish they would lose the all reds and all blues.

Been saying this since the debut of the red jersey

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

I love the all reds. Only one game a year though

But it is a massive game nationally televised.   And I think the Bills wore the blue and white combo only once this year at home.  That is their identity.

Edited by BillsfaninSB

19 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

But it is a massive game nationally televised.   And I think the Bills wore the blue and white combo only once this year at home.  That is their identity.

I love the blue and white combo. But I like the all reds once a year