Feedback from the steelers forum...woah

Hebert19

11 minutes ago, Mr. Magoo said:

Wow that is a name I have not heard on these boards for a long time. Thanks for bringing up bad memories lol

There was a time fans were calling for Alex Tanny "the Trick Shot QB" to get a shot here.  The Bills even bragged about bringing him in for a workout, and he was shortly signed to the practice squad.  "You can't teach accuracy like that".  That was how low we had gotten - we were looking  to a youTube sensation to turn us around.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think it will be a very hard-fought game.  Big Ben has excelled at getting the ball out of his hands quickly and letting people make plays.  We have to be on guard for the screen passes and quick dump-offs that we sometimes allow to go for 5-6 ypc.  That moves the chains.

I think TJ Watt will be fired up

Big Ben has looked rejuvenated this season IMO.

9 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

There was a time fans were calling for Alex Tanny "the Trick Shot QB" to get a shot here.  The Bills even bragged about bringing him in for a workout, and he was shortly signed to the practice squad.  "You can't teach accuracy like that".  That was how low we had gotten - we were looking  to a youTube sensation to turn us around.

I don't know if I'd go as far as bragging about the kid. The bills make tweets, and write an article about every player they've signed for 15 years

Nobody thought the kid was making the roster, and the bills didn't either cuz they cut him and never even gave him a snap

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

There was an "Underground Railway" in Civil War.

Is there one to get customers to Canada (no idea if businesses which used to get a lot of business from Bills and other players is still open).

I kinda doubt it....Canada is looking worse than the US right now.....I am figgering that most if not almost all of these places are closed....much to many men's dismay!

The Steelers are about to go on the road and play their third game in 11 days against us.  That's tough on any team.   The Steelers are not healthy while the only notable Bills' injury is John Brown.  Unless weather precludes the forward pass in this game, I think the Bills take care of business and win by two scores. 

Let's pray for good weather for a night game, at home, in December.   That's not a big ask is it???

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

The Steelers are about to go on the road and play their third game in 11 days against us.  That's tough on any team.   The Steelers are not healthy while the only notable Bills' injury is John Brown.  Unless weather precludes the forward pass in this game, I think the Bills take care of business and win by two scores. 

Let's pray for good weather for a night game, at home, in December.   That's not a big ask is it???

Sun 13 | Night

31°

45%
W 13 mph

Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 31F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Edited by Seasons1992

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Maybe some ARE the Bills "fans" on this forum!

Some of them have expressed multiple personality syndromes.

twoface_thumbnail_v2.jpg

This. Is. Perfect. It's like my won, lost face.

Edited by beerme1

3 hours ago, Figster said:

Big Ben has looked rejuvenated this season IMO.

Really?  Granted, he has thrown 27 TDs this year.  But 21 came in 8 games versus teams with losing records.  NYG, PHL, WFT, DAL, CIN, JAX, HOU, DEN.  Not an impressive gauntlet.  21 rushes for 13 yards tells me he is not a scrambling risk any more.  

His last 3 games his Avg Yard per Attempt is only 5.33.  And he's averaging 50 attempts in those games.  The Bills can only hope this type of passing attack continues. 

I'm not impressed.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I do not find it surprising.  Every team has some Debbie Downers in its fandom who disappear after good games. upChuck DICKerson disciples were around during Superbowl years.

Coach was great! When he was on the radio. Who loves ya baby.

4 hours ago, Whkfc said:

what a spoiled entitled bunch of fans. To used to having a good team. Could you imagine the Bills winning a single Superbowl forget 5/6 of them. An 11-1 should get a little more respect from thier own fans.

oh please,  there are numerous posters here trying to run the best QB, HC, GM, probably MLB we’ve had in decades and name any other 10 players or staff out of town constantly no matter the record.

It was miserable here after the chargers, jets and patriot wins. 

This same base Had those that were calling for Reich to permanently replace Kelly. 

There are self masochists in a lot of fan bases. 

Green Bay fans called into their local talk shows about benching Rodgers 😆 

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I understand the frustration in Pittsburgh. I feel the same way when the Bills are 10-0 then blow it

Every bleeping time! 

6 hours ago, MJS said:

I think this is going to be a challenging game. And I would not be surprised to see the Steelers come out extremely motivated.

While the Bills are expected to come out yawning as if they missed their Sunday afternoon naps.

Dude — in what world are the Bills not supremely motivated in this game?

Nobody said it will be easy, but it’s time to stop assuming the Bills are the ones who have to “overcome” to win.

24 minutes ago, eball said:

While the Bills are expected to come out yawning as if they missed their Sunday afternoon naps.

Dude — in what world are the Bills not supremely motivated in this game?

Nobody said it will be easy, but it’s time to stop assuming the Bills are the ones who have to “overcome” to win.

I never said that, but there have been multiple posters talking about how bad the Steelers are, how easy their schedule has been, and how easily the Bills will handle them, predicting essentially a blowout.

The Bills ARE the ones that need to overcome. They are facing a 1 loss team. Fans who take the Steelers lightly may be disappointed.

Of course, McDermott will have his team ready and motivated. No doubt about it. But I guarantee you he doesn't view this game as a cakewalk like some fans here do.

I expect the Bills to win, but I am not taking the Steelers lightly like some fans here.