Is anyone else wishing for a Brady vs Bills Super Bowl?

14 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I know it's early, and the Bucs haven't looked like a Super Bowl team, so this is all just conjecture.  But wouldn't it be sweet if we can make a run, and get to take down old man Brady in the Super Bowl?  The NFC does look like a lesser team could sneak through (since Green Bay and Seattle both have been inconsistent.)

No! In Tampa don’t you think we have all seen enough of TB. And do you think he won’t get a convenient PI or roughing or tuck call? No let someone else knock them out and if so let’s hope he’s done!!!

So we get Brady, or Rogers, or Wilson.... Rather see Brady over there on the other side than the other two.  The Rams are in the mix, but meh.  

My primary concern is getting that first playoff win since the 90's.  If we're the 3rd seed and we play the 6th seed, I really hope its not NE.  Talk about stress?  Who wants to face Hoodie after he's digested all that film?  lol

I get it and its very possible because both teams are good and are capable of making it.

But u really wanna roll your dice against a guy who has gone 9x and is proven (43 or not) to a whole teams first time? Completely didn't mind set. Anything is possible 

But be careful what you ask for.

22 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

No because my heart would break if some how we lost a Super Bowl to Brady, Gronk and AB. Yet I guess I should be thankful that AB turned down the Bills as think if we got him we probably don't have one of Josh Brown,  Cole Beasley or Stefon Diggs. All of whom I respect more than  AB. 

AGREE

21 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

agreed

same here dont want him anywhere near the SB

On 12/9/2020 at 10:11 AM, Captain Caveman said:

I know it's early, and the Bucs haven't looked like a Super Bowl team, so this is all just conjecture.  But wouldn't it be sweet if we can make a run, and get to take down old man Brady in the Super Bowl?  The NFC does look like a lesser team could sneak through (since Green Bay and Seattle both have been inconsistent.)

no, thanks. I don’t need that risk of that sort of pain. 

just give me the easiest possible opponent. The Giants?