Is anyone else wishing for a Brady vs Bills Super Bowl?

I know it's early, and the Bucs haven't looked like a Super Bowl team, so this is all just conjecture.  But wouldn't it be sweet if we can make a run, and get to take down old man Brady in the Super Bowl?  The NFC does look like a lesser team could sneak through (since Green Bay and Seattle both have been inconsistent.)

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I know it's early, and the Bucs haven't looked like a Super Bowl team, so this is all just conjecture.  But wouldn't it be sweet if we can make a run, and get to take down old man Brady in the Super Bowl?  The NFC does look like a lesser team could sneak through (since Green Bay and Seattle both have been inconsistent.)

No because my heart would break if some how we lost a Super Bowl to Brady, Gronk and AB. Yet I guess I should be thankful that AB turned down the Bills as think if we got him we probably don't have one of Josh Brown,  Cole Beasley or Stefon Diggs. All of whom I respect more than  AB. 

Edited by The Jokeman

Just now, The Jokeman said:

No because my heart would break if some how we lost a Super Bowl to Brady, Gronk and AB. Yet I guess I should be thankful that AB turned down the Bills as think if we got him we probably don't have one of Josh Brown,  Cole Beasley or Stefon Diggs. All of whom I respect more than  Diggs. 

As someone who started my football fandom right before the Super Bowl years, I can assure you your heart will break if we lose the Super Bowl, regardless of who is on the other side.  Will it hurt a little more if it's Brady?  Sure, but it'll also be a heck of a lot sweeter if it's against him, and I think we would demolish that team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

No because my heart would break if some how we lost a Super Bowl to Brady, Gronk and AB. Yet I guess I should be thankful that AB turned down the Bills as think if we got him we probably don't have one of Josh Brown,  Cole Beasley or Stefon Diggs. All of whom I respect more than AB  Diggs. 

I think that's the intent

17 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I will take seeing the Bills in the Superbowl against anyone.

I do not want to see Brady and Gronk get another chance at a ring

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I will take seeing the Bills in the Superbowl against anyone.

I do not want to see Brady and Gronk get another chance at a ring

Yeah me neither.....their glory days are in the rear view mirror and need to stay that way......

23 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'd much rather read that Brady's penis fell off than to see him in another Super Bowl.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It would be great to beat them in a Super Bowl, but yeah, the Packers-Bills would be epic.

Side note, and please know I am absolutely not trying to throw shade because I like this team and QB...but I would be "meh" if we play the Saints.  

Look, I am thrilled if we make the Super Bowl and I want us to win, and I think we can beat them and they are the best team in the NFC, but...I don't know...they just don't stir anything in me.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'd much rather read that Brady's penis fell off than to see him in another Super Bowl.

Gungy wants a NFL collectable.

I am hoping NFC opponent for Superbowl would be Vikings but not likely this year.
Two teams which has lost 4 times and one will get over that barrier.