Week 13 TNF: Dallas at Baltimore

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

The ravens defense is third in points allowed? Must be nice to be able to play the NFC East. And they’re still just 6-5!  Lamar has been figure it out

Said this quite a bit last season. Mobile qbs never last. They hit their ceiling quick and then go downhill. Vick was decent and lasted a while because he was a good passer also 

I know the players hate it.  I know the league doesn't like doing it.  But, as a football fan, I've really enjoyed having more football to watch during the week.  I think what I especially like is the double headers we have had on Mondays.  While I am sure I couldn't watch a game every night, I like having the option to turn one on if I want to.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

I know the players hate it.  I know the league doesn't like doing it.  But, as a football fan, I've really enjoyed having more football to watch during the week.  I think what I especially like is the double headers we have had on Mondays.  While I am sure I couldn't watch a game every night, I like having the option to turn one on if I want to.

Respectfully disagree.  Sundays and Monday nights are like weekly holidays during football season and this has made it all a little less special.  The NFL season is 21 beautiful weeks of deep inhalation and sudden exhalation.  I've really disliked TNF ever since it started.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine