Bills passing TD record is 33 - Will Allen break Kelly's record this year

Kelly's record  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Will Allen surpass Kelly this year?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Kelly threw 33 TD's in 1991 and that's the franchise record.  Allen has 26 with 4 games left....against pretty good defenses.

Will Allen get to 34? 

I think he's already broken the total TD's.

He may run for a few also..........I'm voting yes, however.

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Kelly threw 33 TD's in 1991 and that's the franchise record.  Allen has 26 with 4 games left....against pretty good defenses.

Will Allen get to 34? 

11 TDs 4 games

Yes.  Why not. 

Pitt 2

DENVER 3
NE3

MIA 4

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Will Allen get to 34? 

I was actually looking this up already  because I was also curious.

i got that he has 26+ 6 and jimbo in ‘91 had 33+1 

getting close... 

also up to 7th on all time Bills yards, passed Flutie along with a bunch of other Who’s who of train wreck, disaster and flame out former bills QBs. Should get Tryhard in 1-2 more games, then it’s Drew, Fitz, Kemp, Fergy, Kelly. 

funny story, Jim well stop the list, started in buffalo @ 26, having his best years in his early 30’s.  Josh is 24!! 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kelly did that during a D friendly stretch and also missed 1 or 2 games that year IIRC or he probably would’ve also broken through 4K yards—but it’s time the torch gets passed, and I couldn’t be happier Josh is well on his way! 

Indeed. He was knocked out of the Colts game early that year and he sat out the finale against the Lions. He threw 33 in 14 games!

Very glad to see Josh pushing these limits already.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kelly did that during a D friendly stretch and also missed 1 or 2 games that year IIRC or he probably would’ve also broken through 4K yards—but it’s time the torch gets passed, and I couldn’t be happier Josh is well on his way! 

I mentioned this in another thread. Last year, I finally bought a John Allen jersey and wore it to the playoff game here in Houston. Couldn't have been prouder!! I used to only wear my Jim Kelly jersey, but it's been replaced by #17!!

11 minutes ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

Indeed. He was knocked out of the Colts game early that year and he sat out the finale against the Lions. He threw 33 in 14 games!

Very glad to see Josh pushing these limits already.

That reminds my of OJ breaking the 2,000 yards. In a 14 game season!! I appreciate all the other running backs that have reached 2,000, but only OJ did it in 14 games. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

I mentioned this in another thread. Last year, I finally bought a John Allen jersey and wore it to the playoff game here in Houston. Couldn't have been prouder!! I used to only wear my Jim Kelly jersey, but it's been replaced by #17!!

That reminds my of OJ breaking the 2,000 yards. In a 14 game season!! I appreciate all the other running backs that have reached 2,000, but only OJ did it in 14 games. 

The first rule of Fight Club is we don't talk about O.J.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

tough defenses the rest of the way, but better than SF's? I'm not sold. Pitt is banged up. Playing their 3rd string mlb this week. And Hayden may be in concussion protocal. The middle of the field should be wide open all day. And they are still going to be the best of the defenses we will face to finish out the regular season IMO.Not to take anything away from the other squads by no means. I think he'll get the record.