KC at Mia. Who do we want to win?

56 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

How can you toss out the head to head in the first sentence and use it in the second sentence?  

Division Seeding uses the Wildcard Tie Breaking procedures.

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

1. Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
  2. Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
  4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
  5. Strength of victory.

4 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

So who do we want to win?  KC to provide more wiggle room in the AFCE or Miami to provide the Bills with a slim chance to get #1.

This is assuming a Bills win this weekend.

I want KC to win.   If we were 10-2, yes for sure Mia but getting the East is the first goal. 

We want to go into Week 17 with the division wrapped up and a chance to possibly improve our seeding.

So who do we want to win?  KC to provide more wiggle room in the AFCE or Miami to provide the Bills with a slim chance to get #1.

I want KC to win.   If we were 10-2, yes for sure Mia but getting the East is the first goal. 

Great question. I want Miami to win. That gives us a shot at the bye. We are ahead in the Div race and play em week 17. Sry to be in the minority here - but I am not scared of Miami.

Maybe I hv problems lol.

Played the playoff predictor - a few games have to fall our way - but Miami besting KC and us beating Pittsburgh gives us decent odds at a bye (basically aiming for KC and Pitt to lose one more game each in the last 3 they play to give us a 3 way tie)

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

I believe that KC is going to destroy Miami. Miami feasts on turnovers and STs. KC has great STs and doesn't turn the ball over. They're first in the league in fewest turnovers given up. KC is also smelling a bye now; so they're going to go for the kill. They are a LOT better than Miami. KC will also win their final two home games with ease.  

I'm not denying the Chiefs are better. I also think the Chiefs kill the Dolphins but you never know in this league 

KC no question

I get the idea of the OP, but the odds of us catching KC and overcoming the tie breaker to get the #1 seed are very slim, particularly given that they won the head-to-head.  The smarter money is to root for KC to win and maintain or increase the Bills' lead over Miami and New England.