KC at Mia. Who do we want to win?

28 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

KC, absolutely. I've conceded the #1 slot to KC. It's almost impossible to catch them given that they have head-to-head vs. Buffalo.

Yup. Ideally we beat Pitt and take the tiebreaker for the 2 seed. 

28 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I thought that too, but just looked. The first tie breaker in a 3 way tie is head to head win percentage. KC didn't play Pitts, so there'd be no way to pass KC in a tie breaker. 

Take this with a grain of salt im only 75% sure this is correct lol I think they use the wildcard tiebreaking rules to determine home field for division winners...so the head to head is not applicable since all three teams didn't play eachother and you'd drop down to conference win percentage...if we won out we'd have two conference losses and kc would have 3 so that would eliminate them leaving only pitt and we have the head to head over pitt

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

9 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Didn’t think it would be unanimous. 

When I read other threads, posters were throwing out the idea it would be good if KC lost. 

Everyone wanting a Chiefs win means they will lose.

In the long run (with a Bills v over the Stillers) it will be a miracle in the making for the Bills.

46 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

There won't be. KC will win 3 of their next 4. They will beat Miami (in fact, I think they'll crush them) and win their final two games, both of which are at home against bad teams. NO-KC should be a good game.

I think this is where Tua ends up getting benched again/leaving the game for an ankle injury, to then miss the next week with a hand injury(?). If KC rocks Miami, I don't think they ride him for the season. Too much on the line for them at this point. They will have Fitz try and carry them to the playoffs. 

41 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I thought that too, but just looked. The first tie breaker in a 3 way tie is head to head win percentage. KC didn't play Pitts, so there'd be no way to pass KC in a tie breaker. 

That only applies if all 3 teams have played each other I believe. 

16 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Take this with a grain of salt im only 75% sure this is correct lol I think they use the wildcard tiebreaking rules to determine home field for division winners...so the head to head is not applicable since all three teams didn't play each other and you'd drop down to conference win percentage...if we won out we'd have two conference losses and kc would have 3 so that would eliminate them leaving only pitt and we have the head to head over pitt

Why would KC have 3 in conference losses? They would have to drop 2 of their last 4 games to make it to 13-3, and their last four games are dolphins, saints, falcons, and chargers. I would think one of those 2 losses would be to the saints if they were going to drop 2. 

19 minutes ago, Watkins101 said:

That only applies if all 3 teams have played each other I believe. 

Why would KC have 3 in conference losses? They would have to drop 2 of their last 4 games to make it to 13-3, and their last four games are dolphins, saints, falcons, and chargers. I would think one of those 2 losses would be to the saints if they were going to drop 2. 

Right i screwed that up haha good call third loss would probably be the saints...so it would go to common games ill have to check on that...we did beat the raiders and dolphins so I think we would eliminate the chiefs based on common opponents and then you'd walk through the tiebreaking procedure again for us vs steelers and we'd have head to head

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan